Slave (Fallout 3)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Slaves are ..... in Fallout 3.
Interactions with the player character
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Effects of player's actions
- In the random encounter, "Slavers Escort", three slaves are being escorted by slavers. The slaves will beg the Lone Wanderer to set them free if spoken to. Disabling their collars results in positive karma, providing the Lone Wanderer was successful, however the slavers will turn hostile.
- In the random encounter "Escaping Slaves", two to three slaves will attempt to escape from slavers. The Lone Wanderer cannot speak with the slaves if they manage to escape the slavers who will fire at them. Instead, the slave/slaves will continue fleeing indefinitely.
- If the random encounter "Looking for the Temple of the Union" occurs, three slaves on the run will ask the Lone Wanderer for the location of the Temple of the Union. The Lone Wanderer can dismiss them, help them, or lie to them.
- Three slaves can be freed from Evergreen Mills. If they are freed, they will stay at Evergreen Mills.
|Wasteland wanderer outfit or|
Brahmin-skin outfit or
Wasteland settler outfit
Drops on death
- Slaves freed by the Lone Wanderer in "Slavers Escort" will not move after they have been freed, nor will they offer any dialogue options.
- A high Science skill is required to successfully deactivate a slave collar from a slave every time. Otherwise, there is a chance that the Lone Wanderer could detonate it by accident.