Sledgehammer (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For an overview of sledgehammers in Fallout games, see Sledgehammer.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The weapon consists of a long wooden shaft and a metal hammer head. It is a mid-tier melee weapon that deals respectable damage with a decent rate of attack. It will suffice until the high-tech super sledge becomes available.
Its special V.A.T.S. attack is "Mauler", which does 50% damage at the cost of 48 action points and has a chance to knock down enemies (requires a Melee skill of 50). Outside of V.A.T.S. this can be activated by running and holding down the attack button.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- In a derelict building outside the entrance to Vault 3, next to a Service rifle.
- In the bottom right green house at the NCR sharecropper farms.
- South of the platform next to a broken generator at the Emergency service railyard.
- Often carried by State of Utobitha super mutants at Black Mountain.
- Sometimes carried by Freeside thugs.
- Vipers members may carry one.
- Most NCR miners in Sloan carry one.
- They can often be found on lobotomites in Big MT.
- Can be found on the group of troublemakers who are in the Vikki and Vance Casino after you complete the quest "My Kind of Town".