Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Sledgehammer (Fallout 3)
|For an overview of sledgehammers throughout the Fallout series, see Sledgehammer.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A sledgehammer is used in heavier working conditions such as industrial works such or for breaking ground.
This is a powerful weapon for low to mid level players, however it has a relatively high weight. It has great reach, but a slow swinging speed. It can be found at some metro stations, and understandably, industrial sites such as The Pitt.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- The Tenderizer, a more powerful version of the regular sledgehammer.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found in Megaton, inside Lucas Simms' house.
- They are typical armaments on melee-outfitted super mutant brutes, and can also be found in use by raiders.
- One can be found on a shelf in Herbert "Daring" Dashwood's suite. Note that taking it counts as stealing.
- Caleb Smith can be carrying or using one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The super sledge is an advanced - and more dangerous - weaponized version of the sledgehammer.