In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Fallout 3 locations project
The sewer is a small underground area located to the south-east of the Arlington Library and is divided into three levels, with two guard rooms and a locked storage room on the bottom level. The storage room can be accessed by a terminal and contains a safe, an armor crate and two ammunition boxes. The sewer also contains several hostile raiders of varying levels.
- The sewer does not appear on the main map as a location, but the entrance is clearly marked as "sewer" on the local map. The entrance is a single door at the bottom of a flight of steps.
- The easiest way to locate this area is to fast-travel to the Arlington Library, head south to the Talon Company outpost, before finally heading directly east. Alternatively, if the Point Lookout DLC is installed, fast-travel to the Riverboat Landing and head west; although you might observe Talon soldiers at the far end of the street, you should be able to reach the sewer without being spotted and engaged.
- Despite the fact it's inhabited by raiders, there aren't any bodies hanging or graffiti on the walls; it looks to be almost intact, apart from some fallen shelves and boxes.
- The raiders here re-spawn every 3 in-game days.
The Small Sewer appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide p.415: "9.X: Small Sewer (LAT 09/LONG -20)
Southeast of Arlington Library near the Talon Company Camp is a sunken set of steps leading to a door. Open it, and enter a small subterranean sewage treatment area.
Lower Storage Room
There are metal boxes, a Stimpak, and the following items in here:
* Ammunition Box (2) *Frag Grenade * Chinese Assault Rifle (2)
Locked Storage Area (Lowest Level)
Open the locked door at the wall terminal or door. inside is a Metal Helmet, a floor safe, and these items:
* First Aid Box * Silenced 10mm Pistol * Ammunition Box (4) * Floor Safe Items"
(Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Tour of the Capital Wasteland).