As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Solomon's Pond is a location in Fallout 76.
An old array of cabins in the woods, complete with a water tower and other amenities necessary for independence.
Points of interest
- This place has modest loot, with a number of harvest nodes around it (blackberries, firecracker berries, and wild carrot flowers). However, it has nearly every single workbench, except for cooking, making it a good substitute for a CAMP, especially with the nearby bed.
- Potential bobblehead
- On top of the tin roof of the workbench structure, with the Chemistry and Tinker’s Workbenches underneath.
- Potential magazine
- On the ground behind the three large wood crates, near the sleeping bag, between the two doorways on the southeast side of the red barn with the canoe resting on it (interior).
- Potential power armor
- Near the pump machine on the concrete foundation. Look for a power armor station.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Solomon's Pond appears in Fallout 76.