Sons of Dane Compound is a location in Fallout 76.
Originally an abandoned homestead alongside of Interstate 63 as it passed through the mountains of Appalachia, it became the home of a group of rowdy survivalists that were seeking their own slice of paradise. The barn was remodeled into a music and drinking hall named The Buck's Den, a shooting range was set up alongside the rock wall bordering the camp, and a series of fortifications were constructions around the perimeter. It was home and continued to be home, even after the first days of the Great War.
The group, Sons of Dane, originally occupying the compound were however killed off by a mysterious creature known as the Nightstalker.
- The site features a lot of loot, both notable and junk. The house is mostly straightforward, with an explosives crate upstairs and Roger Dane's terminal, as well as a suit of power armor inside the basement of the house (level 3 lock).
- There's a plethora of drinking glasses and bottles inside The Buck's Den. The site has all manner of workbenches. Beyond the Buck's Den warehouse lie the derelict trailers used by the survivalists and the well-fortified exit from the compound.
- East of the eastern-most guard post lies the body of a dead Vault dweller from Vault 94.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the desk by Dane Roger's Terminal on the upstairs landing, inside the faded blue farmhouse.
- On the right side of the left cinder block section, at the shooting range south of The Buck's Den (exterior).
- On the amplifier under the stairs, on the left side of the stage with the instruments, east wall of The Buck's Den.
- Potential magazines
- On top of, or on the ground below, the large lookout tower near the road, northwestern entrance into the compound.
- On the small trolley with the microscope on it, left of the Chemistry Station, in the chem lab basement of the faded blue farmhouse (interior).
- On the picnic table, southwest corner of The Buck's Den (on the right when walking in using the main entrance) (interior).
- Potential power armor
- Inside locked 3 cage in house basement.
- Plans and Recipes
- On top of The Bucks Den bar counter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Sons of Dane Compound appears in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Evident by the Sons of Dane broadcast and the event, One Violent Noght