Southhampton Estate is a location in Fallout 76.
A small, abandoned estate deep within the Mire, somehow still untouched by the swamp - though not for a lack of trying.
Points of interest
- The estate consists of two buildings, a functional two-story house with the body of the late Ella Ames upstairs, and a barn doubling as a garage. Both contain minor loot.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Potential bobbleheads
- A random bobblehead may spawn on the corner head of the upstairs bed.
- Potential magazines
- A random magazine may spawn on the kitchen counter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Southhampton Estate appears in Fallout 76.