Location[edit | edit source]
- Charleston Capitol Building: Multiple copies are found at various points in the building attached to walls or name boards.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Special Holiday Notice
Dec. 12th, 2082
After deliberation by voting members of the Provisional Council, it is our great pleasure to announce that we will be holding a Christmas Celebration!
Holiday festivities shall include
1. Holiday lights display in the Capital Building.
2. A holiday gift drive providing each child under 12 years of age with a gift at no charge.
3. Extra dispensation of food rations for those who wish to celebrate with their families.
4. A holiday breakfast to be served in the Capital Food Court.
We feel that it is important to remember our traditions and values in these trying times. Any donations should be directed to the Office of the Bursar and those willing to help with delivery should speak to Officer Larkin with the Responders.
Speaker of the House
Charleston Emergency Government
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This note can not be taken.