Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Red Victory grenade rifle
|For an overview of grenade launcher models throughout the Fallout series, see Grenade launcher.|
Red Victory grenade rifle
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It has the appearance of a standard grenade rifle, but with a red and yellow Chinese flag design on the stock. Its main advantage is its higher rate of fire. It is also two-thirds the weight of standard variants, but remains 25% more durable. The Red Victory costs the least amount of action points to fire in V.A.T.S.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Grenade rifle, the common variant.
- Thump-Thump, a more accurate unique variant of the grenade rifle with a faster rate of fire and the long barrel already attached.
- Mercenary's grenade rifle , a unique variant that is slightly lighter.
- Great Bear grenade rifle , a unique variant of the grenade rifle that has more damaging projectiles (not explosions).
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Type||Dmg/shot||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Spread||AP cost||Ammo||Ammo cap||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Grenade rifle||Grenade launcher||2 + 100||218.6||2.1||x1||1||1.0||35||40mm grenade||1||6||100||300||Explosives:25 Strength:3|
|Thump-Thump||Grenade launcher||2 + 100||284.1||2.8||x1||1||0.8||35||40mm grenade||1||5.5||125||800||Explosives:25 Strength:3|
|Mercenary's grenade rifle||Grenade launcher||2 + 100||218.6||2.1||x1||1||1.0||35||40mm grenade||1||5.5||100||300||Explosives:0 Strength:3|
|Great Bear grenade rifle||Grenade launcher||15 + 100||246.6||2.1||x1||15||0.5||32||40mm grenade||1||5||250||950||Explosives:25 Strength:3|
|Red Victory grenade rifle||Grenade launcher||2 + 100||327.9||3.2||x1||1||1.0||29||40mm grenade||1||4||125||950||Explosives:25 Strength:3|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found in a gun case at Dry Wells - on a cliff overlooking the encampment.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on Fallout New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The Red Victory grenade rifle originally appeared as cut content texture and meshes in the game files of Old World Blues, named as spider rifle, along with the projectiles.
|End of information based on Fallout New Vegas cut content.|
- The only way to access this weapon is to nuke Dry Wells at the end of Lonesome Road.
- This weapon is not affected by Grunt.
- JSawyer adds the Red Victory to the Grunt list, but requires all add-ons to work.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]