Spiked knuckles (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For an overview of brass knuckles in the Fallout series of games, see brass knuckles.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
These have the same design as the brass knuckles, but are made with a darker metal and have spikes attached to each knuckle, enabling the knuckles to puncture and slash open the skin of an opponent.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Brass knuckles, an un-spiked variant that deal less damage.
- Love and Hate, a unique variant that does more damage.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Brass knuckles||18||36||2||x1||18||18||1||200||120||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Spiked knuckles||25||59||2.4||x1||25||19||1||300||500||Unarmed:50 Strength:3|
|Love and Hate||30||75.6||2.5||x1||30||19||1||300||750||Unarmed:50 Strength:3|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Primm, inside a safe in the Vikki and Vance Casino. They must be stolen, triggering karma loss.
- Boulder City, on a shelf in one of the ruined buildings.
- Viper gunslingers and Fiends sometimes carry this weapon.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Spiked knuckles do not use a higher resolution texture when used by the player, despite one being available in the game's resources.