Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
A pre-War half-spoon, half-fork utensil that has no use other than being Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
Location[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- At the bar in Underworld, The Ninth Circle. Must be stolen.
- East of the Red Racer Factory, in a small raider camp, located on the shelf towards the right coming from the entrance.
- Vault 87, on a stairwell, near a cup and a skeleton.
- Mama Dolce's, in the southwest stairwell, sitting on top of a suitcase surrounded by tin cans.
- Megaton Water processing plant, located in the southeastern room next to squirrel stew on a small table.
- Moriarty's saloon in Megaton, on the bar in front of Gob. (6 total)
- SatCom Array NN-03d-B, on the railing before entering the room with the mini-gnome chessboard (five total).
- About 4 can also sometimes be found in the common house in Megaton.
- Sometimes there is 1 inside the Lincoln Memorial on a table with some food near Leroy Walker.
- One is also found on a table in GNR Building near where you can talk to Three Dog.
- At least two can be found outside on tables in Evergreen Mills.
- One is on the ground at a random encounter location a little southwest of F. Scott Key Trail & Campground.
- At one of the tables in the Mess Hall at the Citadel.
- One can be found on a table next to a plate of brahmin steak in Friendship Heights in the raider camp.
- One can be found on a table, in the trap room of the Bethesda Offices West.
- One can be found in the Point Lookout quest The Local Flavor after falling through the floor on the shelves.
- One can be found in Grandma Sparkle's fridge in Wilhelm's Wharf.
- Some can be found after completing the quest Head of State (for Hannibal Hamlin), in the tents at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Some can be found in Pilgrim's Landing.
- Randomly available from traders such as Karl, Moira Brown, Crazy Wolfgang, or random scavengers.
- A few can be found inside the kitchen of Blackhall Manor.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Two can be found in the North Cistern.
- Two can be found in the Hidden Valley bunker, one is lying on a bed and one on a tin plate in the living quarters. Taking the plate first causes that one to fall through the grating and become inaccessible.
- When initially recruited, Veronica Santangelo is carrying three sporks.
- One is located on the picnic table at Zion Valley Welcome Booth, in the Honest Hearts add-on.
- In Lonesome Road one is located South-West of the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters, in a dumpster next to some rubble.