As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
A pre-War half-spoon, half-fork utensil that has no use other than being Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
- At the bar in Underworld, The Ninth Circle. Must be stolen.
- East of the Red Racer Factory, in a small raider camp, located on the shelf towards the right coming from the entrance.
- Vault 87, on a stairwell, near a cup and a skeleton.
- Mama Dolce's, in the southwest stairwell, sitting on top of a suitcase surrounded by tin cans.
- Megaton Water processing plant, located in the southeastern room next to squirrel stew on a small table.
- Moriarty's saloon in Megaton, on the bar in front of Gob. (6 total)
- SatCom Array NN-03d-B, on the railing before entering the room with the mini-gnome chessboard (five total).
- About 4 can also sometimes be found in the common house in Megaton.
- Sometimes there is 1 inside the Lincoln Memorial on a table with some food near Leroy Walker.
- One is also found on a table in GNR Building near where you can talk to Three Dog.
- At least two can be found outside on tables in Evergreen Mills.
- One is on the ground at a random encounter location a little southwest of F. Scott Key Trail & Campground.
- At one of the tables in the Mess Hall at the Citadel.
- One can be found on a table next to a plate of brahmin steak in Friendship Heights in the raider camp.
- One can be found on a table, in the trap room of the Bethesda Offices West.
- One can be found in the Point Lookout quest The Local Flavor after falling through the floor on the shelves.
- One can be found in Grandma Sparkle's fridge in Wilhelm's Wharf.
- Some can be found after completing the quest Head of State (for Hannibal Hamlin), in the tents at the Lincoln Memorial.
- Some can be found in Pilgrim's Landing.
- Randomly available from traders such as Karl, Moira Brown, Crazy Wolfgang, or random scavengers.
- A few can be found inside the kitchen of Blackhall Manor.
Fallout: New Vegas
- Two can be found in the North Cistern.
- Two can be found in the Hidden Valley bunker, one is lying on a bed and one on a tin plate in the living quarters. Taking the plate first causes that one to fall through the grating and become inaccessible.
- When initially recruited, Veronica Santangelo is carrying three sporks.
- One is located on the picnic table at Zion Valley Welcome Booth, in the Honest Hearts add-on.
- In Lonesome Road one is located South-West of the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters, in a dumpster next to some rubble.