Spruce Knob Lake
Spruce Knob Lake
Spruce Knob Lake is a location in Fallout 76.
A beautiful lake in the Monongahela National Park, the lake has been the center of tourism before the Great War. Post-War it continues to be frequented - by mirelurks.
Points of interest
The lake is seemingly another natural feature intended to just be beautiful and act as a fast travel point. However a rocky outcropping located on the edge of the lake on the eastern side conceals a small cave, which contains a wealth of loot and historical artifacts. This cave was used by lieutenant at Taggerdy as a staging camp during the war games before the war, and still contains holotapes and notes from the period.
Mirelurks are aplenty in the lake, including the mighty mirelurk queen.
Near the docks, there’s a sign and an intercom system that is used to start the Tadpole Swimming Test
- Holotapes and Notes
- Taggerdy's Journal: OCT 21 2077, War Game Orders, Radio Log: Aug 29 2077, War Games, Taggerdy's Journal: NOV 04 2077: In the cave.
- Impromptu Raider Meeting: On table outside of large tent.
- Potential bobblehead
- Inside the military hideout cave on the north shore of the lake, on or near the rock shelf above the stilt platform with the sleeping bag on it.
- Potential magazine
- In the open plastic green outhouse (one of two), on the back side of the small dockside hut, northeast shore of the lake.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Spruce Knob Lake appears in Fallout 76.