In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Squirrel on a stick (Fallout: New Vegas)
|For the squirrel on a stick that appears in the Fallout series of games, see squirrel on a stick.|
Squirrel on a stick
Squirrel on a stick is a common staple food eaten by denizens of the wasteland, made by ramming a stick through a squirrel and roasting it over an open fire, camping style.
Effects of Survival skill
|10||+1 Hit Point, -90 Starvation||60||+2 Hit Point, -165 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point, -105 Starvation||70||+2 Hit Point, -180 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point, -120 Starvation||80||+2 Hit Point, -195 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point, -135 Starvation||90||+2 Hit Point, -210 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point, -150 Starvation||100||+3 Hit Point, -225 Starvation|
- Note: radiation levels are not affected by the Survival skill level.
- Genaro in Freeside sells squirrels on a stick.
- Fitz at the Grub n' Gulp rest stop also sells them.
- Squirrels on a stick can also be found in hollow logs in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- Oddly enough, squirrels don't appear in Fallout: New Vegas.