Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Steam gauge assembly
Steam gauge assembly
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- 4 Warrington Station, Roy Phillips's quarters.
- 4 in Hubris Comic Printing, in a room with 2 pitching machines.
- 4 in National Guard depot lowest level.
- 5 in Vault 92, One is in the tunnel leading into the vault, technically still in the Wasteland. second floor, in the Supply Shop, behind a an Average locked door. Another one in the Living Quarters, in the security office. The other two are in Sound Testing behind a hard locked door.
- 3 in Tenleytown/Friendship station.
- 3 in RobCo Facility, one in a storage room behind the reception area, one in the factory area on a raised platform by some protectron pods and the last in the work bench room.
- 3 in Vault 87, in the mechanic's room.
- 2 in Super-Duper Mart.
- 2 in Republic of Dave, in Dave's safe.
- 2 in Museum Station, Metro Central, one behind an Average locked door and the other behind some sandbags.
- 1 in yao guai cave.
- 1 in The Capitol Building, Hall of Columns.
- 1 in Vault 108, Cloning Lab 2 lefts from the Living Quarters door.
- 2 In Mama Dolce's.
- 1 in Fort Constantine, in the Launch Control Bunker.
- 1 in SatCom Array NN-03d.
- 2 in Our Lady of Hope Hospital, downstairs in the Dry Sewer.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- 1 in the Camp McCarran parking lot: to the right of the entrance, behind the corrugated tin walls, to the right of the military truck, on the middle workbench.
- After you enter the main entrance of Camp McCarran go straight ahead and you will find a two little shed like buildings with sandbags around them the one on your right as a steam gauge assembly on the top shelf of a shelfing unit.
- 4 in Cerulean Robotics, Freeside: in the assembly room, on a conveyor belt.
- 1 in Michael Angelo's Workshop: in the rear of the shop, on a bench. Found one on main factory floor: upon entering shop, go straight to factory floor using door near the desk. go left down the steps. Behind a large generator is a fire hose box containing a steam gauge assembly and sensor module.
- 1 in Techatticup Mine: near one of the captured NCR Troopers, behind a medium lock, on a shelf.
- 1 in Ultra-Luxe: to the right of the Penthouse Elevator, in the closet with the easy lock, on the bottom shelf on the back wall.
- Vault 11, in the security office. More are found in the lower under water areas and in various rooms on the lower levels. Bring your radiation suits.
- 3 in Train tunnel: in the storage room on a shelf. (These don't appear to be present in the PC version).
- 1 in the Brotherhood safe house on the top shelf in the back left of the lower room.
- 1 in Vault 11 in a suitcase through the door marked security
- 1 in Gibson scrap yard in locked (Very Easy) metal box on back of building on shelf.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans - Two steam gauge assemblies, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in the Camp McCarran Kitchen