The sterilizer glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, save for its bright red color. It causes critical heat damage, which sets enemies on fire with a successful critical hit. This weapon is affected by the Pyromaniac perk.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique green variant that deals caustic acid damage over time upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- Found in the Y-17 medical facility in the room to the right of the door, behind a force field that must be disabled prior to obtaining it.
- Found near Higgs village on Super-Ego.
- Taking the sterilizer glove in the Y-17 medical facility will cause 3 lobotomites to appear in the main room.
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a maximum of two being obtainable.