As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The sterilizer glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, save for its bright red color. It causes critical heat damage, which sets enemies on fire with a successful critical hit. This weapon is affected by the Pyromaniac perk.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique green variant that deals caustic acid damage over time upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- Found in the Y-17 medical facility in the room to the right of the door, behind a force field that must be disabled prior to obtaining it.
- Found near Higgs village on Super-Ego.
- Taking the sterilizer glove in the Y-17 medical facility will cause 3 lobotomites to appear in the main room.
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a maximum of two being obtainable.