As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Striker Row is a location in Fallout 76.
This camp was one of the staging areas for the protesting workers, used to support the guerilla campaign launched against the federal troops and private security used to crack down on miners in Appalachia.
Points of interest
- The striker row is spread out over two areas. The lower area includes a music stage, a collapsed mine, and three tents used once by the miners, while the upper contains an office pod and a sheltered staging area where weapons were prepared for use against the powers that be.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the dashboard radio, inside the rusting coach/tent near the tire piles.
- On the metal desk, inside the blue-and-white metal trailer, at the top of the location by a trunk and tarp-covered sitting area.
- Potential magazines
- On the speaker with the "Danger" sign on it, right of the microphone (if looking uphill to the southeast), on the small wood stage, near the amplifier and below the sealed mine entrance.
- On the low mesh table by the cooking station, next to the rusting military vehicle and log with axe in it, surrounded by tents.
- Potential power armor
- Alcove near the two road barriers, across from the caravan and flag. Look for robot parts.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapon: Pickaxe
- Junk: Extinguisher, portable fuel tank, duct tape, mining light, brass miner's lamp, miner's lamp, steel and aluminum scrap
Striker Row appears in Fallout 76.