Summersville is a location in Fallout 76.
Summersville was a small, quaint town in Appalachia, with a population of just 724 on the eve of the Great War. The seat of Nicholas County, West Virginia, it was founded in 1824 and named after Lewis Summers, a local judge. The city was once home to the annual Potato Festival. Now, it is a haven for whatever passes through the area and was notable for raider ambushes as they fought the war with the Order of Mysteries.
Points of interest
- The town has little of interest, aside from being a haven for super mutants and the quest Make Summersville Rock. There's a fair amount of loot, a note to collect, and a cooking station to use, however. The town is divided into four quarters by the roads passing through it and bounded by the hillside to the east and remnants of the reservoir to the west.
- The northern half of the town includes voter services tents to the west, overlooking the reservoir, right next to the church and a graveyard in the back. The rest of this part of the town consists of run-down residential and commercial buildings with little in the way of notable loot.
- The southern half is more interesting. The western quadrant includes and overgrown playground and an accessible laundrette and ice cream parlor, with a sniper's nest set up on top of the southeastern corner. On the opposite side of the road is a jewelry store and an apartment block on the southern end, with a steamer trunk inside. The northern end fo this quarter includes a delicatessen, dry cleaning service, and another voting tent.
- Voting Flier: On a table in front of the voting machine tent.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
- Make Summersville Rock: Find jukeboxes to bring the music back to Summersville.
Summersville appears in Fallout 76.