Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Survivor (Vault 106)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Missing data (More than one character?)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
The survivor is a mysterious character. Obviously far too young to be a part of the original Vault 106 experiment, they are likely a special wastelander that succumbed to the effects of the psychoactive drugs pumped into the Vault's air circulation system.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- The survivor is always hostile.
- When the survivor's health is reduced below 80%, a hallucination starts in which the survivor disappears and the Lone Wanderer is attacked by hallucinatory versions of their childhood bullies, Butch DeLoria, Wally Mack, and Paul Hannon, Jr.
- When the survivor's health is reduced below 45%, a hallucination starts in which the survivor turns invisible (the same as a Stealth Boy effect), causing the Lone Wanderer to miss any shots taken in V.A.T.S..
- If the survivor is killed immediately when encountered, the childhood bully hallucination and Stealth Boy effect may not occur.
- Alternatively if the Lone Wanderer's companion kills her, nothing will occur until at least one hit is made by the Lone Wanderer.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Vault lab uniform|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The survivor is randomly generated and may be either male or female.
- The survivor has noticeably more health than a standard human non-player character.
- On his/her left hand they have a Pip-Boy glove but he/she doesn't have a Pip-Boy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The survivor appears only in Fallout 3.