Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Me too! Especially rich, fine, young men! Mmm!”
Susan Lancaster is a former slaver from Paradise Falls who now lives in Tenpenny Tower as its resident "courtesan" in Fallout 3..
Background[edit | edit source]
Susan is the Tenpenny Tower escort (i.e. prostitute). Doctor Banfield is with her each Tuesday and Thursday, Herbert Dashwood is with her every Sunday, and every Saturday she’s with Allistair Tenpenny himself. Often Susan can be found drinking in the Federalist Lounge, shopping, or grabbing something to eat in the Cafe Beau Monde. On Susan’s desk is a love letter from a certain husband whose wife might not take too kindly to the realization that her husband is cheating on her.
Susan is former slaver that left behind Paradise Falls. Grouse indicates this may have involved slitting the throat of another slaver during her departure.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
Susan can be found in a different bed every night of the week between 10PM and midnight, always wearing sexy sleepwear. On Monday, she's in Wellington's bed, the Doctor has her both Tuesday and Thursday night, she's with Hawthorne on Wednesday, Mr. Cheng on Friday, and Sunday nights are spent with Dashwood. Even after moving in with Mr. Burke, she continues her weekly rounds, and never gets around to sharing a bed with him. She has an affair with every man in Tenpenny Tower, except Anthony Ling, who is implied to be a homosexual.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Strictly Business: Susan is one of the VIP's Grouse wants the Lone Wanderer to bring in. If the Lone Wanderer has completed the Tenpenny Tower (quest) in the ghouls favor, Susan will be counted as dead when the Lone Wanderer acquires the Strictly Business quest.
- Tenpenny Tower: Susan is one of the residents the Lone Wanderer has to convince to allow the ghouls to live in the tower.
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- If the Lone Wanderer convinces Allistair Tenpenny to allow Roy Phillips to move into the tower, Susan will move into Mr. Burke's quarters, but will not leave the tower.
- A love letter in her room reveals that she is having an affair with Edgar Wellington II. Showing this letter to Millicent Wellington will cause her to murder both Edgar and Susan for their treachery.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Pre-War spring outfit|
|Tenpenny resident's key|
Drops on death
* During the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Susan Lancaster appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Susan's corpse may continue to change outfits, following the schedule mentioned above, unless you have removed both outfits from her corpse.
- Susan is subject to the same bug as other Tenpenny Tower residents, where if you kill her anywhere in the wasteland, the Tenpenny Tower guards will turn hostile toward you.
- If you mezz her in Tenpenny's quarters after shutting the door, it is possible the guards will not turn hostile.
- Whenever you mezz her and take her outfit, another one comes back immediately. You can change her outfit by taking her old outfit and replacing it with a new one.
- When Susan is in bed with Edgar, Millicent can be found looking down at both of them, yet she does not attack the two unless the letter is given to her.
- If you mezz Susan while she is wearing sexy sleepwear, she will immediately equip her pre-War spring outfit.
- Susan will die if she is in the Paradies Falls slave pen when Millicent is given the love letter.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.99: "Susan Lancaster
Susan is the Tenpenny Tower escort. Doctor Banfield is with her each Tuesday and Thursday, Herbert Dashwood is with her every Sunday, and every Saturday she's with Allistair Tenpenny himself. Often Susan can be found drinking in the Federalist Lounge, shopping, or grabbing something to eat in the Cafe Beau Monde. On Susan's desk is a love letter from a certain husband whose wife might not take too kindly to the realization that her husband is cheating on her."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)