As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Here. What's this stupid test say I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life?”
Susie Mack is a resident of Vault 101 in Fallout 3.
Wally’s younger sister, Susie despises the Tunnel Snakes, and Wally won’t dare tease her, because she will give worse than she gets. She has a secret crush on Freddie Gomez. She becomes more philosophical and befriends Amata after the Lone Wanderer's escape.
She is the daughter of Allen and Gloria Mack. Susie is the younger sister of Wally Mack.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Future Imperfect: Susie Mack is one of the classmates taking the G.O.A.T. at the same time.
- Trouble on the Homefront: Susie Mack sides with Amata's rebels during the crisis.
Effects of player actions
- Out of the Vault: If the player resolves the situation in the rebels' favor, Susie can be encountered in the wasteland.
Vault 101 jumpsuit
Vault 101 security armor*
Drops on death
*Only during Out of the Vault.
- If the Lone Wanderer approaches her before the G.O.A.T., she expresses her desire that there will never be friendship between the two and, if the Lone Wanderer knew any better, they would avoid her.
- After the G.O.A.T., Mr. Brotch revealed that Susie is headed for a teaching career, sarcastically noting that it was due to her "gift of communication."
- She seems to have a crush on Butch DeLoria. During Trouble on the Homefront, in a conversation the Lone Wanderer can overhear between her and Christine Kendall, Susie will ask if it feels strange bunking with Old Lady Palmer. She will then go on to say, "Don't you wish it was just Butch?"
- Depending on how the Lone Wanderer completes the quest Trouble on the Homefront she may be found in the wasteland, and will either be very happy to see you or will be found dead.
Susie Mack appears only in Fallout 3.
- Susie Mack's G.O.A.T. test results sometimes skips completely and she walks out of the room.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.99: "Susie Mack
Wally's younger sister, Susie despises the Tunnel Snakes, and Wally won't dare tease her, because she will give worse than she gets. She has a secret crush on Freddie Gomez, but no time for you. However, she becomes more philosophical and befriends Amata after your escape."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)