Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Background[edit | edit source]
The most attractive prostitute in the Casa by far, Sweetie honed her skills working at the Gomorrah, under Omertas' control. Although she earned plenty of money, she decided that having control over her life was better than becoming a slave. Omertas typically hooked their sex workers on morphine and other highly addictive drugs, then charged them for the supply. Working for Pretty Sarah may have caused her income to drop, but greatly increased the actual profit.
Sweetie isn't her name, but a nickname she picked in order to emphasize her as the "sweetest piece outside the Strip". Although the jury's out on that, she's certainly the best looking and most talented prostitute at the Casa, willing to do anything for the right amount of cash.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a pimp or prostitute and sells sex.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Coyotes: The player can acquire the key to St. James' room by paying her for it, stealing it, or using Lady Killer.
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: For 300 caps, she can be hired by the player as a prostitute.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Merc charmer outfit|
|Saint James' room key|
Drops on death
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "[Let's say 100 caps. Or you could earn zero keeping your mouth shut.] [SUCCEEDED] Funny how I make caps every time I open my mouth. Saint James has problems, that's for sure. Never wants me to say a thing, or for me to move around, either. Lately he brings a teddy bear with him and props it on the bed like it's watching us. It's creepy as hell. Not the worst I ever been with, but more a pervert than most."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sweetie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Wouldn't you make more money working on the Strip?"
Sweetie: "I got my start at the Gomorrah, good money, but I saw how those Omertas hook girls on free Jet or Med-X - then start charging. Slavery through a needle is what that is. I earn less out here, but I keep more."
- The Courier: "Tell me about yourself."
Sweetie: "I'm called Sweetie because I'm the sweetest piece you'll find anywhere outside of the Strip. I could work in those casinos if I wanted."