Switchblade (Fallout 3)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The switchblade is a small and lightweight melee weapon. It is affected by the melee damage bonus from Strength.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Butch's Toothpick, Butch DeLoria's personal switchblade that does more damage than the regular switchblade, and has a higher chance to inflict a critical hit.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Switchblades can be found on random raiders or Talon Company mercs across the Wastelands.
- Springvale School, on the upper level: stabbed into the desk with the diary terminal.
- Vault 101, if you kill or pickpocket Butch while escaping the Vault.
- Canterbury Commons: two can be found in Dominic and Machete's Garage.
- Old Olney: in a mail dropbox.
- Warrington Trainyard: Bessie Lynn has one. Either kill her or pickpocket it.
- Chevy Chase: across from GNR, there is a school with dead super mutants from Following in His Footsteps. Search the desks, and you will a switchblade, along with some beer.
- Wernher offers the Lone Wanderer a concealed switchblade which becomes a regular switchblade after the Lone Wanderer's inventory is confiscated.