Talk:2mm EC (Fallout 4)

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Naming[edit source]

This should really be the "2mm EC" page. That's what it's called in-game and also in Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. The page spells out that the EC stands for "electromagnetic cartridge" already. --Trifler500 (talk) 01:39, 5 August 2016 (UTC)

It is what the item is called In-Game. Is this not how we determine the page name?--Ant2242 (talk) 02:27, 5 August 2016 (UTC)