Talk:A Sticky Situation
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "A Sticky Situation".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
- He gives you the party hat if you ask him what the deal is with it.
- When you tell sticky that you will take him to big town, give him a gun. when i did it, I gave him a 44 Magnum and I told him to scram. I think that he shot himself or something. i think this is a bug. he was found dead at the entrance of little lamplight.
- I think there was an article somewhere about how he commited suicide.
- I removed the redundant note about the frag mines triggering on him. No need to have this information listed twice.
- best... notes... EVER!!!!!!!!!
I just started trouble o the homefront with stick. I told him to wait at the door leading to vault 101. When i finish it I finish the quest I return to where I told sticky to wait. All i find is a skeleton lying on the floor. What was that?!?
Bs The Unknown User 04:20, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- There are always skeletons in front of Vault 101, because people died trying to get in when the bombs fell. Sticky probably wandered off somewhere and got lost. Then died. OnFyre 02:43, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
It's been established he's 16, not 18. hunter88888 18:53, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Established by whom? And when? And where?--Gothemasticator 19:52, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- 16 is the age when kids have to leave Little Lamplight. Also, I found that spawning multiple Stickys proves effective, especially if he is made essential. -- Valoopy 10:17, May 16, 2011 (UTC)