This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Anchorage Reclamation".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Ok ive just entered the simulation and before i entered i had the flamer equipped, now im in the simluation my character has the silenced 10mm equiped but i still have the flamer tank attached to my back
Under Forces[edit source]
Shouldn't there be three different collumns? One USA, Two China, Three Canadian Freedom Fighters. I ask this because if you put the canadians in the same column as the Chinese it makes it seem as if they were fighting together, when there is no evedence as such. Pardon the spelling errors.--Ant2242 02:13, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Where is the reference that Canada and China worked Together?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?--Ant2242 (talk) 00:38, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- It says the canadians began attacking the pipeline. I assume it was with chinese help, but there is no reference so I'm changing it back.Shadowrunner(stuff) 01:00, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
The Museum plaque reference you posted calls the Anchorage Reclamation the Anchorage Campaign. You think that's a better name for it or should we stick with Reclamation? 03:33, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- I think we need more references and those Museum of History archway exhibit sign images before we could truly determine this.--Ant2242 (talk) 03:54, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Same time frame[edit source]
- They didn't, but whose's to say those campaigns didn't happen in the next 7 months to October. Anchorage lasted 10 years until they got the T-51s and then the US won it instantly almost. I think it's safe to assume the other campaigns happened afterward.
- Them happening at the same time isn't too much of stretch, though, I'll give you that and is possible. Shadowrunner(stuff) 16:26, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
"New" Location?![edit source]
- It doesn't seem necessary; the front line seems to be more of a concept than anything else to me. The controlled territories of a land war are constantly changing, especially during an eleven year long campaign. That being said, I think the Anchorage Reclamation page is adequate enough in explaining the front line and an entire new page would be superfluous. I can only imagine the Anchorage Front Line page being "The Anchorage Front Line was a location in Anchorage, Alaska. It was the location of the Anchorage Reclamation of 2066-2077... and that's about it." --Kastera (talk) 05:44, 11 November 2013 (UTC)