This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Armitage".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
As far as I know, Shadowrun started out as a pen&paper RPG, and not a tabletop, as claimed by the article. Wiki agrees on that, too. 184.108.40.206 13:34, 1 January 2009 (UTC) Icarus
- I've always used the terms 'pen & paper' and 'tabletop' interchangeably.Shadowgm 14:06, 1 January 2009 (UTC)Shadowgm
- Me, too; I think they're synonyms. I'm referring to the 'pen & paper' RPG in the text. (I actually played it in the early 90s.) --Chetman 18:31, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- "Pen & paper" is what I use. "Tabletop" is what I use for games that use miniatures, which I've never seen done with Shadowrun. --(talk|contribs) 06:31, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
Does anybody know what Armitage's unarmed skill is at? I'm curious to see if he could actually snap the player's neck. Nitty 21:31, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
Are we sure he's even an android?
I'm known to be dumb about some things, granted, but is the only hard evidence that he is an android the component found on his person? Doesn't really seem like much proof to me, though I personally believe it makes sense for him to be an android, he's not listed as that in the GECK and you can cannabilize him.
- His creator, Dr. Zimmmer, is right next to him in the Science Lab in Rivet City and states he created him. He says he's not a very advanced model. 220.127.116.11 00:30, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Any H.P. Lovecraft reference?
Armitage shares the same name as Dr. Armitage, the librarian who refused to give the Necronomicon to Wilbur in The Dunwich Horror. BrenMan 94 03:30, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
He occasionally stops being hostile.
One time when I left Rivet City and returned; another time when I hid and he never saw me at the scene. My sneak status remained [HIDDEN], not [CAUTION]. I had to wait for a couple of hours (24 without further testing) before his radar marking showed him as friendly again. 18.104.22.168 13:53, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
This page says only four people have android components. The android component page adds a fifth, Harkness. Can someone check Harkness inventory (make sure to do a post-mortem check, too), and if he does have an android component, add him to this page's list? Otherwise, could you fix the android component page? Thanks, that'd be great. *sips coffee* 22.214.171.124 00:35, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
Restricted to the lab?
I'll occassionally see Zimmer walking alone in the Upper Deck of Rivet City. Will Armitage eventually follow or is he pretty much stuck in the Science Lab area? Great Mara 05:13, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
- I don't recall seeing him wander, but that's not authoritative or anything. --(talk|contribs) 06:31, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
- Armitage is definitely a synth - but whether or not he is a courser, is speculation as of the moment. Zimmer, as confirmed in FO4, is a high-ranking member of the Institute, which means that Armitage is only confirmed to be a bodyguard of some sort. He might be a courser, a regular gen-3 synth, or even a new model entirely, built specially for Zimmer. GarouxBloodline 22:00, 6 March 2016 (UTC)