This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Bigsley".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Speech check? If you pass a hard speech check he will tell you someting about working a little something on the side?
If i bombed the citadel is their ANY way i can still do these side quests
Where did you get information on this scribe? 22.214.171.124 01:57, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
- This preview: http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2283/Fallout-3/p2/ Ausir 02:02, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
I haven't gotten to this point in the game, and just by look alone, he looks like an asshole. How does this guy compare to Ashur, though?--Kajex Firedrake 08:22, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- If you mean how much of an asshole is this character in comparison to Ashur, then there really is no contest. Bigsley wins hands down. But as you talk to him, you come to realize there is reason for his ornery attitude. 126.96.36.199 09:54, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Is the voice actor for this character Wes Johnson? He sounds like some of the Imperial NPC's encountered in the Shivering Isles expansion for TESIV: Oblivion. Bald Eagle Brennan 17:35, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
WELL It says the whole thing about Wes Johnson and who he voice acts on wiki look it up and dont ask us --Kirby888 16:42, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
If it is, he's a man of many talents. From Dean Dewey to Burke, he's already voicing quite a few. Nitpicker of the Wastes 16:44, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- He voiced Mister Burke, all super mutants (including Fawkes and Uncle Leo), the Sentry Bots, the Protectrons and Scribe Bigsley. So yes, quite a few. -- Porter21 (talk) 17:10, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- WHat do you mean A few he voices half the damn capital wasteland!Im actually sick of hearing his voice....just like im sick of hearing emmma thompsons voice in oblivion 188.8.131.52 17:12, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Wait does that mean he voices Dyus of Mytheria too? Because I could swear that Scribe Biglsey sounds just like Dyus, in the same way that Lucien Lachance and Mr. Burke sound alike. Kris (talk) 16:17, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Wait, he's not immortal.
I blasted the Citadel to a billion pieces and waltzed on down to the Purifier to snag me a Scribe Robe. Bigsley's head turned to goo, just like all the rest of the scribes in the Project. Does this only happen if you blast the Citadel at the end of Who Dares Wins? Nitpicker of the Wastes 21:36, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. Fat Man Spoon 21:39, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Easy Caps Glitch?
I went to see Bigsley, and I decided to get a Scribe robe. When I killed the scribes, I decided to shoot Bigsley. Well, he got knocked out. Several times later, I try to pickpocket him, to see if he had any unique items. It said he had 3 ears on him. I'm guessing you could keep doing this to get millions of ears, and then cash them in to get tons of caps?
One note in his computer about the current cap balance says something like this:
BALANCE: 24 CAPS (not a typo)
The last sentence is a sarcastic reaction on the low amount of caps in stock of course. I was just wondering if typo is some kind of internet slang or if it has been around longer (since the 50's) as a shortened form of typographical error. Because if it is internet slang it would seem strange that it appears in a terminal in fallout 3, in wich the internet as we know it probably never existed.--Heineheine 12:16, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Not that I have any proof on hand, but 'typo' can't be as recent as the internet. 'Typographical' is a word from pre-internet times and hasn't really survived into them. So, it stands to reason that the abbreviation isn't from the newer technology but from the older.--Gothemasticator 12:34, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm actually more interested about why the expression "petty cash account" still exists 200 years after the destruction of monetary system. These three words actually implies that they still have a basic concept of banking. Dimitry clover 01:24, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Uh, the governmental banking system was destroyed. Not the human ability to organize, and that includes basic banking. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 10:04, May 6, 2010 (UTC)