Missing dialogue pandemic[edit source]
The best Un-modded walkthrough I have come across Start at 3:22 to see for yourself the missing dialogue.
Missing dialogue that I know of in -this- file;
- You don't want to know.
- Anything you can do to help me?
- How do I get in?
- They are not blank dialogue lines, they are alternate dialogue choices.--Ant2242 (talk) 21:12, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, yes, they can. They serve no purpose, since they are blank. If we were talking about an important response that characterizes the White Glove Society in depth, that's be important. But fake dialogue choices that loop into pre-existing responses? That's minutiae. Tagaziel (talk) 21:39, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- Why? Which NPC responses are missing? What value is lost by not having these pointless prompts? Tagaziel (talk) 22:45, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- If you want to include them, you'd have to go through every single dialogue file we've already created. Near all characters have these blank fake choices that don't actually do anything besides being a choice to pick. Not to mention, I don't even think these blank topcis are exported when exporting dialogue, which means you'd have to check every character's dialogue in the geck for these pseudo topics. Shadowrunner(stuff) 23:53, 4 August 2014 (UTC)