Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Acquiring the pistol[edit source]
This weapon is avalible through the console but it does appear in game, albeit impossible to get unless you use the TCL command. Colonel Autumn is equiped with it during your first encounter with him, however as you are seperated by an unopenable door its normaly beyond your reach.
- I wasn't able to locate the pistol, but the game guide says you should be able to find it in his room. I would assume this means the author actually did find it there.--184.108.40.206 01:54, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- Killing Colonel Autumn at the end of the game drops his laser pistol, not this. I'm guessing this is some other kind of Colonel Autumn-related drop e.g. searching his room. (Geldonyetich 22:00, 26 November 2008 (UTC))
- You can do the same trick used to grab the pistol to loot the crates blocked by the force feild in the raven rock base,netting you a ton of loot (provided you can carry it all). --J.J.-Lopez
- To obtain this weapon,complete the wtaers of life untill you reach the point where colonel autumn "dies",then,target him in FPS mode,then go into third person,and twirl the camera untill it says "search colonel autumn",you can then loot his belongings and get his uniform early in the game,you can also unlock the unique vault 1010 utility jumpsuit called "dads wasteland outfit",but dont both,it only has 2 damage resistance and weigh 20 pounds,oh and you can NOT find this item in colonel autumns room Werewolfhell 18:56, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- I got this weapon on my xbox, when Autumn died his body flew through the door at me, and i looted his body.... when ever he dies his body shakes a little, so I assume that occasionally he will glitch through the door.... but it's possible to get it without commands. Britton 10:26, 12 Janurary 2009 (UTC)
- Im cleaning up this page,the last 2 methods DO NOT belong on this page,they belong on the colonel autumns uniform page,as well as colonel autumns lase rpistol page Werewolfhell 11:52, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- On Xbox 360, it is possible to get the Pistol (as well as everything else) during The Waters of Life quest. Stack the Barrels and shopping carts found in the Rotunda so that you can climb on top of where the inaccessible door is, and fire a fatman through the nonclippable wall, hitting the statue inside, and pushing the bodies close to the door, thus allowing you to loot whichever of the bodies inside get pushed closer to the door. more info can be found on Colonel's Autumn's Uniform page. --Insomnia Discovery 23:38, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Another possible location[edit source]
wow this is strange...i was looking through my fallout 3 game guide i was looking through the raven rock page and it said that the colonels pistol is in his room in the locker....i passed this quest up..so could someone confirm that it is or isnt there...wait..when confirming this make sure u didnt do the glitche to get his pistol maybe then itll be there..u never know220.127.116.11 22:06, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- Whoever said that you can find his 10mm in his locker is an idiot.it can only be obtained at 1 point in the game,or on the PC if you use console codes.Beside sit is quite obvious you cant loot it from his locker,as he has it on him during your interrogation during the The American Dream Quest. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Werewolfhell (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- i understand that but i only asked because i read it in the prima guide for fallout 3...it said it was in the locked footlocker with the self destruction codes..i doubted it myself so ill check...okLuciusZelgius 06:21, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- my name is boltaction 96 xbox live and i hae found that if you pick pocket colonel autum he may detect you.he will then start running and try to get through the door when he dies he falls through the door . to do this go into third person mode can crouch you my see a pickpocket sign appear. i also tried putting a grenade in his pocket and it also worked . you may have to try it two three times please reply with your comments thanks for reading —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
What's this weapon's overall unique features? Does it have anything like a higher critical chance or something similar, or is it simply more powerful than the standard 10mm Pistol? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Colonel Autumn's Pistol does 4 more damage and critical damage (13, compared to 9 for the standard pistol). It's also got a higher value (325 instead of 225), and more item HP (225 to the standard 150). I'll add a note to the article. And please, sign your edits on talk pages / forums with four tildes (~~~~). --Sentinel 101 16:16, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Plus it's quite useful with Ghoul Ecology. Captain TattyBoJangles Care to talk? 16:21, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
why? WHY?[edit source]
Autumn and Dad are clearly not meant to be looted, since you have to use the console or a glinch to get to them. anyone got the answer of why they are given special equipment with stats then? it have been bugging me for quite some time.
126.96.36.199 21:55, April 21, 2010 (UTC)sorry for not signing.
This is a SERIOUSLY strong pistol.[edit source]
I got this pistol using the glitch and it was soooo strong, I shot a Super Mutant Master three times in the head with it and it was obliterated, is it a glitch or is it just extremely powerful, ive tried it on a lot of things and got the same effect. Has this happend to other people or just me??? --Mary roc 20:00, October 3, 2010 (UTC)