This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Cross".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
- 1 Anohter way to fix the bug where she won't follow you
- 2 Cross has been to Germantown before?
- 3 Vengeance bug
- 4 Sneak?
- 5 location
- 6 Female!?!
- 7 Bad Karma acception?
- 8 Ethnicity
- 9 why is the official name "cross"?
- 10 Fate after GECK retrieval
- 11 Beserk!
- 12 Cyborg?
- 13 Recruiting Any 2 companions using cross
Anohter way to fix the bug where she won't follow you
I've found another way to solve the bug, where she still stand at the same spot and won't follow you after you told her to wait. If Mothership Zeta is installed and you've finished it you can go back to the ship anytime. If Cross stand at the same spot then go to the mothership and then come back to the wasteland (if you have another follower with you he will be waiting for you at the Alien Home Beacon) then go to the place where Cross stand and then she should follow you and you don't need to fire and rehire her. I've only tested it once.
Cross has been to Germantown before?
When doing the quest that takes you to Germantown police station I noticed Cross often saying she'd been there before and that she remembered parts of it. Nothing specific so it could just be general dialogue on her part.
Can we get some confirmation?—Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- It's something she can say anywhere. She's said it for me in Vault 101 and Vault 87. Kris (talk) 12:11, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
The only place where she will never say this or the thing about hostiles nearby is in the citadel zone. Conclusion : She went everywhere in the wastelands except the citadel.Croquignol 05:24, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Except that she never went into Vault 101 with Dad, and Scribe Rothchild has said that they abandoned the attempt to find a way into Vault 87. Thus, your silly conclusion is demonstrably false. --Kris 11:42, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
just now i was watching my bro play when he found a glitch where he gave star paladin cross "vengeance" and then checked her inventory later on to find a duplicated vengeance. if someone will test this, my bro may have just uncovered an awesome exploit.
- It happens with all followers and weapons. See the listing on the main bugs page. It's also an illusion. The weapon isn't actually duplicated.--Gothemasticator 13:51, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- The duplicate entry is, I believe, the ammo. It takes the name of the weapon for some reason, when this bug strikes. Kris (talk) 22:16, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Can Cross sneak efficiently? If so, under certain circumstances, she may be better than Fawkes/Charon. However, if not, she's useless, as Fawkes health rises to over 230,000 in Broken Steel, and Charon can sneak.
--No. She has a sneak skill of 0, and is prone to attacking anything and everything.
does anyone know where and when i can find this chick? —Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
I never noticed Cross as a female she doesnt look it but i've never seen her in game as i play only evil bastards (188.8.131.52 05:30, September 1, 2010 (UTC))
Bad Karma acception?
If you recruit Cross with good karma then turn evil (bad karma) will she still be your companion? or will she leave you?
- She will leave, though I don't know what the trigger for her leaving is; I've had her stay around when my karma dipped to neutral, but I took it back up. --Kris 16:59, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
Cross appears fully Caucasian if not even a little Asian in my game, despite guides everywhere saying she's African American. Most likely a glitch, as I've also noticed 2 other graphic glitches by this point.
- Ethnicity is a game setting, not a subjective judgement based on looks. And, there is no glitch. She does look like she's meant to.--Gothemasticator 05:45, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
why is the official name "cross"?
why is the name of this page "cross"? consider moving it to "Star Paladin Cross"?
the name cross sounds like a cross like the symbol. i know star paladin cross redirects but cross is a nickname, not a full name and should not be used in the title.
if you want people to know that she is known as cross, you could put it in the first sentence, "Star Paladin Cross, also known as Cross for short, is a possible follower NPC in Fallout 3, found at the Citadel in 2277."
- Ranks and honorifics are ommited from article titles for clarity. Also, sign your posts. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 09:09, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
Fate after GECK retrieval
what happens to cross after you are knocked unconcious by the enclave after retrieving the GECK?--—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 17:14, 14 December 2010(UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I would also like to know this. Is she supposed to return to the citadel or was she inside Raven Rock when it blew? Because the only person waiting for me outside was Fawkes, and he wasn't a companion to me until after I emerged from Raven Rock...--ImWithFreeman 05:46, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Just found Cross at The Citadel inside one of the rooms just off the Laboratory. Seems since I picked up Fawkes as a follower after I left Raven Rock she spawned back at The Citadel. Hope that helps anyone still unsure of this.--ImWithFreeman 07:24, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
K I'll get right down to it:
I was prospecting in the DC ruins, more specifically the Mall District (Museums, Capitol Building) and for no real reason she started burning me to a spit roast (no pun intended). Obviously I got annoyed and blew her face of with a .44 but there remains the tiniest doubt of what could have been. I don't no what I did wrong. Help? Please? The Victorious Phoenix
How do we know she's a cyborg? Can someone tell me where in the game you're told? --220.127.116.11 23:16, August 14, 2011 (UTC)Phoenixstorms
I'd also like to know this. The only reason I know is becasue it says it here. If it IS in the game somewhere then it must be hard to find. Can someone explain how it is known she is a cyborg?
Recruiting Any 2 companions using cross
Well , uh , i recruited her using the i dont suppose i can stop you option , she joined me even though i had Charon , i then tested recruiting fawkes and then tried butch , i did it by firing her and making them take her place , for some reason it works ? is this a one time thing , or will it always work for all companions ? and does it cause any problems of any sort ?