Talk:Curios and Relics
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Curios and Relics".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Core game weapons only.
For anyone wondering how I know that it can only be unlocked by using unique weapons in the core game, J.E. Sawyer confirmed it on his Formspring account, http://www.formspring.me/JESawyer The Almighty One
- But it will still work with GRA uniques: I just unlocked curious and relics using Sleepytyme. --Werschi 23:05, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
- This has also been confirmed by J.E. Sawyer: http://www.formspring.me/JESawyer/q/243388679517637178 --Werschi 15:57, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Do I need the DLC to get this one? Obviously I don't need the DLC to do the damage with unique weapons, and I see the trophy on my list now.. anyone know if I can get that trophy prior to the DLC release?
- Nope. People ask this all the time about different games, but if you do not have the DLC then you do not have the ability to unlock the trophies. They show up in the trophy list, but you can't get them until you download the DLC. Gary 42 04:30, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
- are you sure? because it doesn't have to be DLC weapons for the achievement/trophy so I don't see whats keeping him from getting it in the base-game--Katikar 16:14, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Without the DLC there is no code for the GRA challenges because they get loaded when GRA gets loaded. If there is no challenge there will probably be no achievement. --Werschi 16:37, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah what Werschi said. This happens with any game that has DLC trophies or achievements. They add the patch that shows all of the new trophies but the ability to unlock these is encoded into the DLC itself and thus the game won't keep track of it nor will it unlock the trophy unless that DLC is installed. Trust me, I have plenty of games with and without DLC and have unlocked a good amount of trophies in the past so I know how it works. ;) Gary 42 00:21, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
I know that all base game uniques and GRA uniques work with the trophy and thus it's fairly easy to distinguish which weapon will work or not, but do you think we should still include a list of all of the weapons that will work for this trophy on the page? Gary 42 00:23, October 2, 2011 (UTC)