This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Dala".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Dala and Cherchez La Femme
I was able to choose a special Cherchez La Femme dialogue option for my character while speaking with Dala which brought gave me a quest about desires or something, probably should have remembered that... anyway, I was able to do dialogue options which involved lots of breathing. After I had 'intrigued' her she proceeded to examine me with her radar and she gave me several Drained Electron Charge Packs. Xplode441 15:16, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Same with Lady Killer perk - if you breathe and cough and stretch for her, she gives you stuff.
Did anyone find dealing with her a tad..... arousing? I should tend to my garden more, LOL.
Don't be a Nonlife, play fairly. 15:34, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
It's all in the voice. Even though she's a think tank, she's still more attractive than 99% of all females in New Vegas. 22.214.171.124 03:14, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Well.. maybe when you think that none of the images of the "Think Tank" staff show a woman--LucianDragos 18:24, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Name is a reference to...?
Given her fascination with anatomy and biology, Dala could be short Amygdala? It seems likely to me, since that part of the brain plays a major function in the processing of memory and emotions. Does anyone else know of any other related reference? --Xclockwatcher 04:35, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- I think it's a reference to dala, as in "Mandala" which is sanskrit for circle, i.e. something that does not end. It corresponds with all other names, like Klein's "Klein Bottle" or 0's (simply a circle =P). Anyway, all scientists has a name referring to something unending. Just my two cents. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 16:22, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Ooooh, good catch, I should have caught that. Both logical, but you're right. It keeps in line with the naming convention.--Xclockwatcher 17:47, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Did anyone notice?
The picture showing the scientists under their human form clearly depicts 6 males. Despite it's fascination for teddy bears and clothing, and the voice used for the think tank, I think Dala is (well, used to be) a man. That, or the devs forgot to change the picture, because nobody mentions anything about that.
- Yes I saw that as well. Strange, methinks. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 16:18, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- The person on the far left looks feminine. I guess that's Dala. Scientists prefer short, comfortable hair. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 16:33, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- The person on the far left is female, you just have to look very closely. 126.96.36.199 20:04, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
I just cant see her human form doing that stuff like the teddies and such odd. Fryingpan57 07:19, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
dala would be required to have short hair for lab safty reasons (188.8.131.52 14:35, July 25, 2011 (UTC))
Was she having an orgasm when I ran like an idiot? (forgot what it said) Jeddy2 00:58, August 4, 2011 (UTC)