This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Edwin Brotch".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
During trouble on the homefront, I decided to sabotage the vault and everyone started running. I found him dead, right after I left the Overseer's underground tunnel and past the sliding wall. He was lying on the ground, with his vault clothing and oddly enough, a Stealth Boy. Has anyone else seen this?--DangerDan23 00:12, November 9, 2009 (UTC)Danger Dan
Interesting Note, he may have been named after Camp Brotch from Oblivion.
Then again maybe not.
I have seen some of the pages with "Behind the Scenes" but have no idea to add that to this page.
Forgot to Sign my post.
--Mortemim 05:49, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Are the ref IDs on this page correct? I used the first one (3d347) in a batch file and the game says there's no such ID.--Amitakartok 22:52, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- There's a couple possibilities:
- Could be a FormID mismatch - using a command that wants a baseID and providing a refID.
- Could be you're trying to use it in the format 3d347 command, which doesn't work in batch files.
- If you're trying to use it with Fallout: New Vegas it may not work at all, the NPC may have been removed from the files for FNV
- At any rate, try the command without it being in the batch file, and if it still doesn't work post it here. --Kris 23:05, June 26, 2011 (UTC)