This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Elliott Tercorien".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Concerning the Trivia section
I played through this and I still had the option to say that his armor looks familiar, even though I have not even started O:A. So it may be that the player doesnt need to even do anything with O:A in order to get that particular dialogue option. vaultman 18:51, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Do you have O: A installed? Maybe you only need to have it installed. ~ HAZMAT82 18:53, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
I have it installed, but I simply have not done anything with it with my current character yet. vaultman 20:18, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Then I guess you only need to have it installed for that option to appear. ~ HAZMAT82 22:42, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- I don't have O:A downloaded or installed, but I still have the option to remark that the armour looks familiar, maybe because it looks like the Rivet City Armour, and the Reilly's Rangers Armour.--188.8.131.52 23:45, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Confirmed, I don't have O:A downloaded either, but I still got the "looks familiar" dialogue option. -- CapAp 07:26, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Dont forget about the ACHORAGE MEMORIAL!!
- I don't buy this! That's the problem with FO3, the lack of care about small things and details. I have OA and completed the campaign before entering MSZ, so I think your experience should reflect this and the dialog should change. One example is Half-Life 1 (that's right, the first one!), when you play Opposing Force the situations and changes in the story are reflected in the add-on. You even bump into Gordon Freeman doing exactly what you have done in the first game. So, you play the simulation but forgot everything you've learned on it? This is lack of care, plain and simple:? Brfritos 15:35, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
He has no forehead! Why?! Spoon 19:59, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
When I found his squad mates I pressed the button early and they came out hostile so I had to kill them. He got angry but we continued on, however after this not sure if it was related or just a coincidental glitch, but he would not fight at all. Each time and alien showed up he would shout something like 'You're not taking me again!' and would flee and hide. Just wondering if the same thing happens to others and if it's related.
THIS IS WEIRD:
I play on the Xbox 360. I decided to reverse pickpocket Elliott and equip him with the Power Armor and the Chinese Assault Rifle I found in the Cargo Hold. Well I went on for a while looking around for stuff. I then blew up the generator in the Robot Assembly. When I came back to the Engineering Core, I decided to have him come with me to the Cryo Lab. Well... he responds by saying "What's the point? You already did a good bit of the place. Nah... I'll just stay here and guard the engine core." So... I first removed the Chinese Assault Rifle (only) and it was the same response. I did another reverse pickpocket again to give him back his Winterized Medic Armor and take back the Power Armor but lonely behold... Nooooo Power Armor in his inventory!!! I still don't know why he won't join me in the Cryo Lab. I also am not 100% certain why he decides not to join me. If it was the Power Armor change then I don't know what it is. I did the same thing with Paulson but he had no problems joining me in the Hangar. If anybody else encounters this, you might want to consider editing this page. Just a suggestion. I have a save just before I decryogenerate those people so I keep you updated with the investigation on this matter.
Infinite alien guns?
So, I can return to him, get one random weapon and drop it, then get another and repeat? Sweet! But one question, does he give you ammo with the weapons? The Second Wolf Brother. 11:20, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
I don't think so, but Sally will give you at least 40 every 24 hrs. WastelandAtheist 10:38, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Actually, you don't just drop the gun and ask for another, you don't even need to drop the gun at all. just get the gun from him, wait for 24 hours and then get another, repeat as much as you want. TheZiggyman 06:09, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
After You Complete all of the Main Story of the Add-on He no longer makes Cyro Grenades\Mines?.. This Sucks. TheRepublicOfDave 15:55, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, no more Cryo Grenades. Nitty 15:04, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
But I need cryo grenades so I can rob people... JerichoRCDF 23:51, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Can we get a Pic of his forehead missing just for looks WastelandAtheist 10:37, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
After returning from the Cryo Lab without taking him along, I found that he was stuck in a state of fleeing. He did not respond when spoken to, and just showed the message: Elliot Tercorien is fleeing. Has this happened to anyone else? 184.108.40.206 06:54, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Where did he go?
Okay, I play on the 360 and I went to the mothership to get more adapted biogel, but after I talked to Sally, Elliot ran into the engineering core and now I can't find him or get more adapted biogel. What do I do?
Changing damage on Elliot's Assault Rifle
I was just wandering around The Bridge on Mothership Zeta and decided to pickpocket Elliot's Assault Rifle and saw it did 88 damage and I failed to pick-pocket it, so I reload and try again. This time, I see the damage has risen to 91, can anyone confirm this? --TheZiggyman 14:16, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
when completing the spacewalk and "summoning" the group (cowboy, sally, lady and Elliot) Eliot is listed as fleeing, and after talking to him he starts "spamming" the teleporter, disappearing reappering (in an infinite loop). I have encountered this twice on different characters. the others act normal and are unfased by his behaviour. I play on the PC. he is "fixed" when encountered at the 'porter to the bridge (the second time you summon them during "The Galaxy Aren't Big Enough...")
please reply if you have encountered something like this :)
Veran 220.127.116.11 10:28, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Behind the scenes or trivia
One of his lines is his name, rank, id code, and then he says "thats all your getting from me". Well, in Detroy all Humans, while levitating a soldier, he will say the same thing(obviously not EXACTLY the same, but in the same format and order that Eliot does) JerichoRCDF 23:48, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, Captain Pike of the Starship Enterprise also says that in the original Star Trek. And so do most nervous or badass Army recruits. I think that's actually engraved into their minds during basic training. Ergo, not a reference. Nitty Tok. 00:09, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
Ok, thanks. I like to discuss stuff before I go ahead and change the article. Thanks for clearing that up so I didn't make a fool of myself. :) JerichoRCDF 14:29, December 8, 2009 (UTC) One minor detail that bugs me about Elliot. The article notes that he was a "doctor working in Washington" before he was drafted, and he seems to have a level of knowledge that would be consistent with being a doctor. However, if he is one, he would not be a private - a doctor in the US military is a commissioned officer, so the lowest rank he could be (in the Army) would be 2nd Lieutenant. And as a doctor, he would probably not be assigned to a squad level unit engaged in combat operations. He would probably be assigned to a field hospital, where he would be waiting to treat wounded troops who had been stabilized and evacuated by the (enlisted) medic assigned to the squad. So either Elliot is a medic, or someone goofed when they gave him his rank and his duty assignment. Gator Country 06:08, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't compare real-life US with the US in the Fallout world. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 07:53, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
Nitty was half right. Soldiers and others serving in the military are trained to give only their name, rank, serial number, and date of birth when they are captured by a hostile force. 23:56, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- I was replying to Gator, not Nitty. Nitty, as always, is right. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 07:07, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Is it possible we could remove the thing about Scrubs? There is no evidence or further references in-game. If he quoted one of the characters from the show, I'd be fine with it being in there. But, since it's just speculation someone came up with... JimmyBassatti 22:26, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Possible bug? (360)
I can' get him to give me anymore cryo grenades. He gave me the first three and two twice but now he just says he's working on it all the time no matter how long I wait. I even waited for 24 hr. in a different area and still no grenades. I haven't used any mines, could this be the problem? I have also been using the grenades to get free repairs from Somah, if that matters.
Update: I tried waiting in one hr. increments and that seemed to fix the problem.
Although, it seems misspelled, his name is Elliott, with two t's. I don't want to change it, since a lot of red links are going to spam Mothership Zeta articles, but I hope an admin will see this & make a choice for me. --Unbroken Steel -Talk- 22:26, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
I just replayed through Zeta, and his name is indeed Elliott with the 2 t's, seems minor, but is there a reason it has been kept as Elliot? I dont want to edit it as I am new with wiki's and for the reasons Unbroken Steel gives above.--MrSuperHappy 18:58, November 16, 2011 (UTC)