We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Talk:Fallout 3 and New Vegas miscellaneous world objects
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Fallout 3 and New Vegas miscellaneous world objects".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
So this is what you meant?
Ah. That will probably sum up the rest. Thanks again Ausir. CheezeWEEPツ 23:56, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, I think that if anyone wants to look for world objects, one overview page would be more helpful. Keep in mind that not all world objects should be merged here. E.g. ones that can be interacted with, like Jukebox, shouldn't. Ausir(talk) 23:59, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
So basically any that contain loot or are part of a quest are mostly important? CheezeWEEPツ 00:00, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
What are the restrictions on this? I don't expect (Or think there should be) entries on "Burnt tree" "dead tree" ect Jack "the drifter" Vance 00:00, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Things like that are actually listed at Capital Wasteland plants. Ausir(talk) 00:02, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- And, probably, objects that have relevence in quests or that contain loot. CheezeWEEPツ 00:03, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
Wow. You guys cover everything. Is there a list of rocks too? I don't want to sound like a smart ass, I am genuinely interested. So what items ARE for this area then?
- I actually don't see any harm in listing all of them eventually here or on subpages. They might feel like clutter on individual pages, but there's no harm in having comprehensive lists. Although containers should be listed at Fallout 3 containers and storage. Ausir(talk) 00:05, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- And yes, you were kind of being a smart ass. But no, there is not a list of rocks. CheezeWEEPツ 00:06, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
I don't see any harm in it either. It just seems tedious to me, but I supposed it would be nice to have a list. This Wiki puts all other gaming wikis to shame.
I guess Fallout is just a good game, and everyone loves it. CheezeWEEPツ 00:09, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
Unsigned comment is mine, and I really was interested. There is more then one rock model after all.
Jack "the drifter" Vance 00:10, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
Wouldn't rocks all be different? Theres at least 230 different world models of rocks. CheezeWEEPツ 00:11, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
I can see the list now. Classification system: Boulder, Stone, Rock, Pebble. hehe Jack "the drifter" Vance 00:12, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
I can see that too. I want someone to go investigate those birds that fly above those cities in Fallout 3! Someone with PC tcl their way up to one...CheezeWEEPツ 00:14, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
Most games don't work like that. Usually the sky is "painted on the back ground" its not a open air space. So it might not be possible. I am interested as well though. Jack "the drifter" Vance 00:18, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
I guess, but still, I want to see a close of picture of one. CheezeWEEPツ 00:21, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
Bit of a noob question but are these images being pulled from the G.E.C.K?--Gmcb007 22:01, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
Ahh right thanks for the quick reply.--Gmcb007 22:07, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
No criticism pl0x
Children Like playing with Big Red balls? De Accipitre Deserta 22:18, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I liked to play with big red balls when I was a kid. Those were the best! That was all my family could afford... and we were happy! Best regards, Kastera (talk) 15:08, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
But did you get to suck on raw sausages that were blue? De Accipitre Deserta 12:10, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I can see where this conversation is going, so I'm just going to stop now. (By the way, I hated blue when I was kid) Best regards, Kastera (talk) 16:46, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Are people REALLY this imature?! I'm 14 and don't find that funny. BTW big red balls RULE! GamerAddict7796 18:40, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
is there a place i can find the ids for these things?
- I have looked everywhere, but there doesnt seem to bet anyplace that posts the base ids of these, i found a few on this wiki in the world objects page for fallout 3 and the one for fallout new vegas, but the ones on this list dont seem to have any way to find out without installing geck, which i have not been to make work personally —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
In this artical the IV stand and Vault Lamp both mentioned on this page are missing their images.--Ant2242 22:15, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
There is a Vault-Tec sign (i think construction) in side murder pass thats not on this page.--Ant2242 21:05, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
Also i think the Ticket kiosk and Bus stop are missing too.--Ant2242 04:07, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- There is a lot more than that missing, there is quite a lot indeed. Just no one has gotten around to adding them as of yet. But you can them at any time you find them. 20:54, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
I don't have the PC version so I can't add GECK images or referances.--Ant2242 21:58, 13 April 2012 (UTC) Phone kiosk, is tere a better term instead of kiosk something like Phone portal or Partial both?--Ant2242 07:39, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
- You don't need to add a image to add an entry into the page. You can still add things that you have found and others should be able to do the images. 17:23, 14 April 2012 (UTC)