Talk:Hockey mask (Fallout 3)
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Hockey mask (Fallout 3)".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Somebody know of some glitch with the hockey mask an unarmed skill? another page mentioned it, but i can't find it.
- Use the stealth suit and two hockey masks. Equip one and keep equipping the other one. You'll get max unarmed.
Bedroom Footlocker?[edit source]
Is this correct? I cannot find a footlocker anywhere in Craterside Supply.
Bedroom Footlocker[edit source]
It is not a footlocker in the craterside supply but a crate in the downstairs bedroom.
- I've got the game Alt+Tabbed right now, and there's no Hockey Mask in either bed area. There are, however, two in a pair of Metal Boxes stacked atop each other in the back-left corner of the store. Could this possibly vary from player to player? PsychoDuck 01:19, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
3 DR, not 2[edit source]
My game says the hockey mask has 3 DR. The wiki says 2. Anyone wanna clarify?
- Sounds fishy. Could you upload an image of the PipBoy screen with the mask's DR? Nitty 01:05, September 20, 2009 (UTC)
- Err... I'm using a PS3 and have no idea how to do that, though I'll google that now... any links w/ help would be appreciated. 18.104.22.168 01:37, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: I'm too cheap to buy anything, so I might just take a pic w/ a camera and hope the quality is ok. 22.214.171.124 01:41, September 22, 2009 (UTC)
hockey mask[edit source]
I found one on a raider in the bethesda ruins, and another one if you cross the bridge on fort independence and take a left, look in the blue mailbox and you should find one there too.
G77r7 18:52, July 26, 2010 (UTC)g77r7
Getting this in FONV?[edit source]
There are supposedly hockey masks in New Vegas, but I can't think where to find them. Anyone have any ideas?
Infinite Unarmed Glitch[edit source]
As many of have proably heard of this glitch involving the chinese stealt suit and 2 hockey masks,, people may actually have been misleading you! You dont just max out your unarmed skill, you get infinite unarmed skill. although the NUMBER caps out at 100. the actual skill and damage with it keeps going. So long as you keep the hovkey mask on, your unarmed should remain the same. ( you can take suit off but not mask) My highest is 1002 damage with my spiked knuckles :)
Should this article be split into FO3 and FNV articles? Message 21:48, September 14, 2011 (UTC)