Talk:Incinerator (Fallout: New Vegas)
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Incinerator (Fallout: New Vegas)".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
So, we seem to have two pages for the same weapon. What page is the proper one?
They are not the same. The incinerator here is a weaker, slower early game version of the heavy. Mediocrity Goggles 15:36, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Question is WHY does Heavy Incinerator redirects to Incinerator? That doesn't make any sense at all since they're two different weapons. --Jonathan Strange 13:31, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- After fiddling with it, I can conclude that I have no idea how to properly add an image. At least it's the right side up, now... RolandWolfheart 16:45, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed. --Jonathan Strange 16:48, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
is the DPS is based on 100% CND and 100 energy skill? if it is the DPS is 42 and i dont know how to edit that so someone add it
- The DPS is a value from the game files, that's the way it should be.--Jonathan Strange 08:39, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Do the flame weapons (Flamer/Incinerator) trigger the meltdown perk?--184.108.40.206 15:19, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Good question. It would probably be bad if it did since you and your companions can be damaged by the perk, if you are right next to them using a flamer, you would always be hit by it. --Pongsifu 15:25, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, they do, since they belong under energy weapons in F:NV. (tested)--Jonathan Strange 16:21, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
Does anyone else notice that since the last patch the targeting range in V.A.T.S. is ridiculously short while it's in fact a long-range weapon ?
Or was it bugged before and has been corrected ?
-- A somewhat confused Orme 20:12, May 6, 2011 (UTC)