Talk:Miss. Quantum pie
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Miss. Quantum pie".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
I only found 1-2 of these my first play through of the game i believe, maybe more. Currently hunting down s'more to confirm exact amounts located in the gameGrenade321 19:31, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
Sometimes you can find them for sale from traveling merchant caravans, and some town merchants. Personally, I think it's much more worth it to use the Nuka-Cola Quantums to make Nuka-Grenades, since Flour is kinda rare. Molechops 02:31, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- Been wandering the wastes for days and haven't encountered flour once; yeah, it's rare.Cubicle Ninja 03:02, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- Only found 1 or 2 like i said placed nonrandomly. Other then that, since then, i have found a few randomly in different stores.Grenade321 21:50, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
Also, keep in mind that Flour isn't considered a food item in the game; it's considered a miscellaneous item. Molechops 13:50, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
There is a flour in one letter box of bigtown (don't know the place for sure, i think it's a house outside the bigtown's wall, just try them all).It's the only one i know for sure, could be helpful for someone wanted to make a pie. Daguest 06:14, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- the best way to get flour in decent amounts is to always look in every merchants' menu if he is selling one (haven't seen anyone sell more than a single piece at once). But keep in mind that this quantum pie is the only use for flour, and IMHO the pie is utterly useless. The +1 strength is not really great (you can already have 10 strength quite early after "Those!" and the Lucas Simms Bobblehead), and the +20AP are only of use if you are fighting a Behemoth with a lead pipe. If you plan to take on several enemies at once, grim reaper's sprint is much better. And the toughest regularly enountered enemy, the albino radscorpion, is better fought against outside of VATS, since you can circle-strafe it and thus avoid being hit. So the better use for quantum colas is the nuka nade. To make it short: forget the flour (except if you are a collector of rare items^^).--22.214.171.124 20:00, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yeh the trouble one has to go through to make said "pie" is a letdown once you make one. The pie should be MUCH more powerful(its UBER PIE!! FFS XD) - I'd love to take this up with some developers, lol. Flour - rare, the nuka cola quantums - pretty rare after you hand in 30.
Not to mention you have to go through most of the game to get 30. Its effect should atleast be on par with a nuka grenade, so its atleast an option to choose to make it over a grenade.
As of right now, most people wouldn't. Would love to see it improved in a future patch for the PC or something. All it does atm is combine vodka and the cola - it doesnt consider the time and effort to get the ingrediants and the ability to create them or even compare with a nuka grenade. Ant nectar and nukalurk meat destroy it's bonuses.
Instead of +2 rad, +20 AP, -1 int, +1 str, imo it should be the "best". Perhaps +5 rads, +40 AP, -5 int, +5 str, or it enhances your damage resistance, or something different all together. One thing that comes to mind is how "dark" the game is sometimes. Maybe eating the pie makes you "glow"(as in the description of nuka cola quantum) and boosts your stats. Like +2 rad, +30 AP, -2 int, +2 str, +4 perception, -30 sneak (but you can light up a whole area and see everything easier). If done right, atleast then it would make for some pretty kool screenies. Just some thoughts(wishful thinking? :P) , because im bored :P
Grenade321 04:00, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Is it possible to get addicted to the pie? If not it should be noted in the article that Unlike Vodka, you can gain the benefit of both it and a Quantum without the risk of addiction. --SkyHi 18:45, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- This is most likely a non-factor since with the rarity of flour, you'll be making only hand full. Plus addictions are not hard to get rid of. You either sleep for multiple days or use the chem set. Phiinix 21:37, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, the MQP is treated as a food item, rather than as a chem or medicine, and does not have an addiction. Though you are right that it's so rare it's almost a nonfactor.Fiddlesoup 07:54, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
You see, you see. This is why you don't do missions for crazy women. I should have just givin the colas to Ron and let him deal with her. Stupid pie. I would stop making them if they where not so dam delish. Actaully I have made like 5 and I just leave them in my room in Tennpenny.
I just axed her in her fucking face, god she was annoying as fuck.