Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Mixed Signals".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Has anyone found the key to the Service Route? Apparenly its called the Foreman's Key, and it is located where you leave Christine for the Mixed Signals Quest. Has anyone found it yet?
Service Route Key?[edit source]
Has anyone found the Foreman's Key inside the Switching Substation where you leave Christine?
- Yes, but it's not inside the Switching Station. It's in Puesta del Sol North. I'll give directions from the Switching Station though, as it's probably easier...
- 1) In Puesta del Sol North, head over to the entrance of the Switching Station but don't go inside.
- 2) Now turn around (180 degrees) so that the door to the Switching Station is directly behind you. You should be facing west.
- 3) Proceed to move forward (west) through the cloud while keeping an eye to your left.
- 4) After only a few paces, you'll see a hole in the wall of the building to your left. Proceed through it but watch out for a bear trap. A dead wastelander can be found beside the bear trap. He's equipped with a Caravaneer outfit, biker goggles, a sledge hammer and some other loot on his corpse. A stairway leads down from here and out of the cloud. Head downstairs.
- 4) You should be in the basement of an office building with a few terminals and desks. Another stairway at the other end of the room leads up.
- 5) Head up the stairs and on your right, you'll see a desk with the shell of what used to be a terminal on it. The Foreman's Key is sitting on the desk just to the right of the terminal.184.108.40.206 07:26, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Whoever you are, thank you *so much* for this. Vault Girl 30 Marchn 2011
Electric Box Fuse[edit source]
The Fuse Box Items that you require 3 of are actually called Electric Box Fuse. I would Create a page about the Item myself but I dont have much experience creating pages yet. I do know that more than 3 can be found as I have found 4 in my current game. I always have the repair skill to fix the fuse box without the items needed so I wondered what the Electric Box Fuse was when I first encountered it. Searched this wiki but there is no page for it.Kaldhore 22:31, February 25, 2011 (UTC)