This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Mojave Wasteland".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
I wonder, if we know that Vegas is on NCR's southern border, and that it's north of San Fran and LA but south of Klamath, and west of Denver, we could draw up a map of NCR territory? Nitty Tok. 04:26, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Not really, since we don't know how much the NCR has expanded by 2280. Ausir(talk) 04:27, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Mmm. Well, if Jospeh Dodge or whoever is running NCR now gives us a map, we can use that.
I didnt play fallout 1 (shame on me) but i looked at a map and it seems like there will be some places from fallout 1 in new vegas. Is it possible to visit the mojave desert in fallout 1?
No. Probably only do that with mods. i put a picture of a different game on a Fallout wiki and there nothin you can do bout it 20:44, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
an actual map.[edit source]
does anyone have an actual map with all the locations on it? if so could you give me a link or something. Preferably interacive and is on this site. If not i guess it would make a good page if someone has any free time.
- Here you go.  Unfortunately, it's not from this website (I don't believe there is one on here, yet) and nor is it an interactive map, however there is very little in terms of maps like this one, so far.
- Vulpes Inculta 22:20, November 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I went ahead and redid the map, cause the Pipboy one looked horrid. Please do tell if this new one is missing any locations.
- Machienzo 04:57, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
The 9 out of 77 nukes[edit source]
Any indication of how big an area was targeted by those 77 nukes and how far House's "protection" extended? I believe it's a safe bet that House's actions saved Hoover Dam from being hit seeing how integral the dam is to his plans and the dam's proximity to the Securitron Vault. So if we use Hoover Dam as a reference to establish a radius, can we count the two craters at Black mountain as 2 of the 9 that got through? Mesquite Mountain and Cottonwood Craters? Nellis?Dr. Lobotomy 19:41, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
West of the Mountains[edit source]
Does it make anyone else sad that although the world map is as large as Fallout 3, almost a third of the map is inaccessible?
Is the western part of the map reserved for future content? Newbistic 13:31, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Real map[edit source]
Does anybody object to me putting up a map of the Mojave Desert in real life? I don't see why anyone wouldn't but if you do just say so. -Vive la Nuka! 22:20, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- There's no reason to actually put in the real life map. It doesn't add to anything, and most people know that the Mojave is a real place as well as Las Vegas. --Felix Brehh 23:53, October 23, 2011 (UTC)