This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "New Plague".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
anyone else has seen the Porcine Flu and thought it was like this?
As far as I know Swine Flu doesn't turn you into a socialist zealot.
- It was propaganda, not a reliable, medical evaluation of the illnesses' symptoms. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/5/5c/Scribe.jpg/15px-Scribe.jpg Tagaziel (call!) 08:31, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
When I realized that, It was too late to take it back.
Element 115?[edit source]
Is Limit 115 a reference to the "real" element 115 Ununpentium? I stumbled upon the name which hold L, M and T, and of course 115, which is the same in both. Also, both things are made, rather than natural. Just a guess... -Radnus 188.8.131.52 19:08, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Funny enough, Element 115 is thought to be the cause of the "Nazi Zombies" in Call of Duty World at war, and Call of duty Blackops. I had been reading articles on their Wiki, and the number 115 was used quite a bit. When I saw the number again here it kind of jumped off the page, strange coincidence but obviously no relaiton. --Kastrenzo 17:30, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- ...that's relevant how? New Plague killed people, it didn't turn them into zombies. Nitty Tok. 17:32, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
This is the discussion section, there is no need to run the relevance lawtrain in here. --Kastrenzo 17:33, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, there is a need to run the relevane "lawtrain".
- All over the wiki. Nitty Tok. 17:36, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well if you feel the need to wipe it, you might as well delete the entire goddamn page. Or better yet fill it with nothing but your own information, as you seem to feel as if you are the only one allowed to Contribute here. I'm done replying to this Horse shit because I'm tired of getting spammed with emails every time someone bawws about Speculation, or Q.Q's about relevence. If users are not able to converse about topics here in the -discussion section- then might you direct me to an acceptable venue? since you seem to know everything? --Kastrenzo 17:39, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
socially transmited disease? how? how can you transmit a disease socially? does that even exists? or is supposed to be a pun?--THANKS FOR STANDNIG STILL WHILE I V.A.T.S YOU, WANKA 01:17, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- A lot of disease is transmitted 'socially', even actual STDs are technically the result of a social interaction Cartman!
What's this information?![edit source]
"Information acquired by Paweł "Ausir" Dembowski from J.E. Sawyer"