This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Occam's Razor".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
YouTube Videos[edit | edit source]
Got any questions about the videos? Or maybe having some problems viewing them?
Ask questions and report problems to my discussion page: CryonBrion (Talk)
If it's not on my talk page, I might miss it!
Looted from Mirelurk[edit source]
I looted this weapon from a Mirelurk that I killed in a tunnel about a week ago (I can't remember which tunnel). It should be added onto the article that this weapon can rarely be looted from Mirelurks, no?
- Ju Juitsu 08:13, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- ...and again, this weapon only has once instance, to be loaded only Commander Jabsco once (scripted). I have no idea how those weapons keep showing up in your game, but it doesn't seem to be intended... :)
- --Mirar (Talk) 09:12, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Well if it helps any, I'm using the Xbox 360 version of the game.
- Ju Juitsu 09:24, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Special properties?[edit source]
Is it just me or does this weapon seem to ignore armor. I managed to kill a Sentry Bot very quickly with this weapon as well as a mirelurk hunter.
- Ah, that's interesting. I wouldn't be surprised, from its name. — Chaos5023 06:03, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
I tested this on Power Armor NPCs and Sentry Bots, and I'm sure it doesn't ignore armor. (compared with Stabhappy) 184.108.40.206 16:26, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- OverLord of Chaos says he checked it in the GECK and it doesn't. —Chaos5023 16:30, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Broken Steel?[edit source]
It says it's confirmed that if you have BS, you won't be able to get Occam's Razor, but is this only if the BoS kill Jabsco or what? I entered the base during the raid, and I still managed to get the knife. 220.127.116.11 03:26, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
Behind the scenes[edit source]
- Not much probably. I assume the software developers at Bethesda are just familiar with the principle, so when they needed a name for a unique weapon, this came to their mind. It's a cool name for a blade, we shouldn't read too much into it.--18.104.22.168 15:58, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Lots and Lots?[edit source]
can you shoot it out of his hand, pick it up, and run away for a few days till he spawnes another one just like you can do with the drifter and his sniper?