Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:People's Republic of China
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "People's Republic of China".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
"The Soviet Union lost its position of the dominant communist country to China".
Risky conclusion. China just were waging war against USA and there is almost no information about the USSR. dotz
Talking about China political system it could be so called market communism like nowadays (2007 year). Keeping it short it means: communist party dictatorship (about 50-60 milion members - c.a. 5% of population), limited free market economy, benefiting mostly for communist party members and their affiliates, most part of population socialy excluded, particulary peasants on a province.--dotz 20:37, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I think it was more like 1950s China than like modern China, keeping with Fallout's retro setting. Ausir 20:43, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- Same time I had the same conclusion.--dotz 20:45, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
The blurb on the Frontpage originating from the page says that there is practically no references to China's communism. Isn't Liberty Prime's talking an obvious reference? --RedTracer7 01:49, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- Did you bother to read the article itself? http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/5/5c/Scribe.jpg/15px-Scribe.jpg Tagaziel (call!) 07:07, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
"While China may have opened up its markets to free competition and private enterprise, it was still governed by an oligarchic one-party system that brooked no political challengers and did not grant its people guaranteed human rights."
These political pamphlet bother me, where in the Fallout franchise is said something like that. Please, keep your inventive level to a minimum when talking about the Fallout history.
- Should we merge refs 10, 13, 14? They are all of the same source, correct?
- Where is the reverse-engineering ref for Stealth Boy?
- Where is the ref for the Soldiers rewrite of the SAD News Cast? I haven't been able to find it since November.
- The Liberty Prime entry from Operation: Anchorage is where in game? Is it cut content?
- - Good call on merging the refs.
- - The reverse engineering is a combination of Van Buren lore and implication by the reverse-engineering efforts at Big MT. I've added the reference from Simple armor.
- - In Fallout Bible 6, MCA says the following: "In the official universe, Skynet is not his real name. Like some other aspects in the Sierra Army Depot (i.e., the news reports), it needs to be revised into the timeline. Sue me."
- - Isn't the location described on the terminal entries page?
- Tagaziel (talk) 09:29, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
- Where is the reverse-engineering of Stealth technology mentioned in Big MT?
- No. The Descriptions are lacking. I've been trying to verify what I can, but we need to GECK check EVERYTHING. I can guarantee that I've missed many terminal command options as well.
- I don't recall any adverse effects of Stealth Boys on humans.
- It's in the fact that there's disassembled Chinese stealth suits all over X-13. They've been pulling them apart to make the stealth suit. RobCo reverse-engineered their stealth field generators.
- I had no problem finding the terminals with the descriptions. Leave it as is. Or post a topic in the forum if we shouldn't make separate articles for each terminal with a screenshot of its location. That might actually work better.
- They're more pronounced on nightkin. Could be untraceable in humans.
- Aren't those broken Mk II parts?
- The one linked Has NO location. They could also use a grammar check. We can add screenshots on the terminal entries pages as they are set up. I was thinking however that we should add the GECK info like the holos and notes.
- I cannot find one mention for adverse affects on humans. Only Nightkin, with their unique mutation and extended lifespan.