This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Plik".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Ah crap. It's PLIK, not PILK! Just ask Tobar what he recommends. He says that there's "A club up in the north-east run by a guy named PLIK." Nitpicker of the Wastes 23:59, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT:Better. Now for location data... Nitpicker of the Wastes 00:06, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Pickpocketing Plik[edit source]
I was able to pickpocket plik, not the whole 1800 caps but 800 before I paid him, and 1000 afterwards. Although, the 1000 caps took a LOT of quick reloadingm I still could do it. My sneak was 100 and I was wearing the chinese stealth suit.
Is it just me, or does he have a blood like skin, that doesnt fit his head?
- It's just you. His real head is a yellow color, it looks almost human. He probably hasn't been picking at it. Nitty 20:54, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
No he's talking about the rest of his body.Kill him,take his clothes and BAM!Blood red skin.Seriously.It's red as the devil.Ironic,huh? HuangLee 21:09, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
am I crazy? cause this guys voice sounds entirely unique to me, in fact, alot of point lookout characters have unique voices, margarite, desmond, calverts brain, so who are these people?Katikar 18:55, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
Plik in the list of Enslavable NPCs[edit source]
Plik is listed on the Strictly Profitable page ( Strictly_Profitable ) as enslavable, however this page (Article) says he is not enslavable. According to G.E.C.K., he is in the M13CanMez faction, which means that he can be mezzed. I'm going to test it if he is really enslavable, and then I will edit the Article page. --Desyndra 08:49, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
- He is definitely enslavable, although most of my attempts resulted in Plik's head blowing up, Plik dying or becoming aggressive. --Desyndra 09:36, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I managed to snap a collar on him, but he doesn't go anywhere if you tell him to go to Paradise Falls.
- Also, when talking to him while he's mezzed, none of his sentences emit audio, only text.
- Trying to remove the collar from him ends up in a game crash.
- As if he was never meant to be mezzed. --126.96.36.199 16:53, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
Should he be listed as evil karma in his info box? He drops a finger when he dies so i was wondering it it made his karma evil?--HelpMeRhonda213 22:50, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
- There's a setting in the GECK which determines whether a NPC is considered evil or not. I can check that later and see if he's marked as evil or what. --Kris 22:52, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
I just checked and yes he is. Interestingly enough he has the same voicetype as desmond too. Chaos ian7 22:59, October 14, 2010 (UTC)