Talk:Point Lookout tribal
This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Point Lookout tribal".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Do the tribals spawn outside in Point lookout map for anyone? Gabriel Cortez 13:09, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- SO far...no...but since double barrel shotguns spawn on some people outside of PL...i'd guess tribals or somethign else wil follow Butter 13:11, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Spawn on people outside of PL? In CW? Gabriel Cortez 16:13, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
A new enemy that don't respwan? WTF!?!?!
Okay, I just noticed that Tribals don't even respawn at Point Lookout....WTH?!?!?! Can anyone confirm this.... Also, do smugglers or Tribals spawn in the Capital Wasteland? That would be awesome cuz of their damages....BloodOmelet 2:05, June 29, 2009 (UTC)
I went back to the CW right after I started the Hearing Voices quest, and when I came back, all the nameless tribals had disappeared. Also, the only smuggler that I've found that re-spawns is the one on the island south of the lighthouse. And no, of course they don't spawn anywhere but Point Lookout.Blutteufel 16:55, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
glitch? --18.104.22.168 10:55, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
Fingers and ears
- Okay, so I've added some information on the main page. Turns out that if you have the Lawbringer perk, the Tribals at Calvert Mansion will drop fingers, and the ones at The Ark and Dove, if you made them hostile, won't. But I've not yet tested whether they drop ears, as I've never taken the Contract Killer perk. Can anyone test this and find out one way or another? - DaWrecka 22:09, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
I have the Contract Killer perk, and they don't drop ears --Masqueradebunny14 01:38, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Children of the Cathedral
- Is it possible that the point lookout tribals are based off of the Children of the Cathedral from fallout 1? Because the tribals and the CotC both worship the main antagonist of their respective game (Point lookout and FO1), the master lives in the vault underneath the cathedral in fallout, and Jackson communicates with Calvert from the caves underneath the Ark and Dove cathedral, and Both calvert and the Master were once human, but ended up as an disembodied brain and an FEV mutant that are confined to a single place (a jar of water or a vault overseers chair) and need their respective cult to do their evil bidding. It might just be a coencidence, but considering the simmilarities and that theyr'e both fallout games i think it's safe to assume that it was done on pourpose. Spoonman87 02:27, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
possible historic reference
I remember seeing somewhere(probably history channel) that Mongol tribes had a ritual involving drilling holes in their heads. this seems like an obvious reference. 22.214.171.124 14:22, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
- An obvious reference to what? Cutting out a piece of someone's brain? Kastera (talk) 17:06, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Trepanning is the process of drilling into the skull for medical reasons. it's been done since mideval times. 126.96.36.199 23:37, May 31, 2011 (UTC)