This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Pugilism Illustrated".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
- A copy can be found in a locked safe in the ruins of Springvale.
- A copy can be found in a mailbox near the Red Rocket station in the ruins of Springvale.
(Speculation: Randomized spawn locations for the book in Springvale?)
Maybe; I found the book inside the mailbox of the house with the safe, but not one inside the safe. Dafpants 09:45, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
book in tenpenny tower
where is the pugilism illustrated in tenpenny tower? is it confirmed?
Cherry had only 3 caps no book.
Anyone else? --188.8.131.52 14:04, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- I confirm that Cherry does not carry that skill book. Who added that wrong item to the table? It's a recent addition. I'm deleting it. -- Jargonz 14:31, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
An unregistered user at IP address 184.108.40.206 added that wrong item just 4 days ago. I deleted it already. So everything is back to normal. There are really just 25 books, not 26. -- Jargonz 14:45, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
I know there's a book near Arefu, at the Brahim Pen, but how do i get it? The description doesn't exactly give me a full view of what to do? Can someone tell me how to get it? Apukohai
- It's in the building, which you can't enter until you've done the quest Blood Ties. --Turbofisk 21:29, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- I've done the quest, I can't get in. The Door is boarded up. Apukohai
Smith Casey's Garage
This one can be a bit tricky to find. The drainage chamber is on the right side of the road a bit beyond the radio tower --Turbofisk 21:31, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Reverse of Alphabetical Sort
Bllasae, why did you revert my alphabetical sort? If you use the button next to "Map Location" to sort by that field, vault 101 comes before vault 87, because 1 comes before 8. Erinker666 01:47, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- While 1 comes before 8, 87 comes before 108. That's the order we use. Nitty 01:50, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Ok. Erinker666 01:52, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
Am I conting right or am I delusional? There's 26 locationson the page. Is one of them wrong?