This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Punga Power!".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
AFAIK the effects of this perk could be one of two things: 1, increases the likelihood of finding refined punga fruits which can be sold for a large amount of caps (somewhat likely). 2, Functions similarly to the Quantum Chemist perk in which 10 normal punga fruits are immmediately turned into 1 refined punga fruit. (more likely). Thoughts? Amorality 15:27, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- All I can think of is Way of the Fruit. Nitpicker of the Wastes 15:27, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- That's a possibility in the sense that not only will the refined versions net you a large number of caps but will have temporary boost to skills and/or specials...Amorality 15:30, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- I have no idea what you're talking about. Was this on the spoiler vid that Bethsoft pulled? Nitpicker of the Wastes 15:32, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm guessing either eating the fruit grants this temporary perk or this perk enhances the effects of the fruit.--LordVukodlak 00:47, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
PUPPY POWER! -Scrappy doo
looks like he ate from The Tree of Might!(DBZ)GodPlageon 04:35, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Other foods (possible glitch)[edit source]
Anyone else notice that some other foods have reduced rads now? Not negative rads, but some has definately lowered. I have dirty water that has only +1 rads and most of the ordinary food has gone down to 0. Nuka cola: 0rads. Quantum: 3rads. Sugar bombs: 0rads. And I don't even have the sanitiser with me.
- Having your Rad Resistence really high will make the rads you get from foods and drink much lower. I don't even have PL but my RR is near 80% and I get 1 rad or less from most consumables. So it's definitely not a by-product from the Punga Power! perk. -tuch
- I have 84 Radiation Resistance in my T-51b armor (I can slap the helmet on for the 85 "cap," but I look too cool in sunglasses!!), and most food (maybe all food, I haven't checked) displays "Rads 0" in my Pip-Boy. When I eat it, I still get 1 rad, however. I don't even have Point Lookout yet, much less this perk, so in my case, the cause is simply high rad resistance. Now, as to how wearing power armor reduces the amount of radiation absorbed from food that is placed in the mouth and swallowed into the digestive tract... I'll leave that to your imagination. Good old Bethesda realism! :) 220.127.116.11 07:54, 30 June 2009 (UTC)