We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

Talk:Ralph (Fallout: New Vegas)

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Complete Ralph Inventory

  • Name and number of the levelled lists
number of items from ONE iteration of each list, multiply by number of lists

First and foremost: Ralph will always have:

  • Exactly 327 bottle caps
  • 5 pieces of scrap metal
  • 1 Caps75Leveled
A 75% chance of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90 caps. 10 is available from the start, 20 unlocks at 2, 30 at 3, and so on until level 9.
  • 1 FoodDrinkNoLiqour75
A 75% chance of either a bottle of Nuka Cola, purified water, dirty water, or Sunset Sarsaparilla. Dirty water is listed twice, so there's a 25% chance you'll get nothing, then a 40% chance that the drink is dirty water.
  • 5 VendorChemsDrugs100
One of the following: Buffout, jet, mentats, psycho, empty syringe, med-x, cateye, fixer, rebound, steady, turbo, xander root, broc flower, hydra.
  • 1 VendorMiscItem
1 of the following: bobby pin, crutch, teddy bear, motorcycle gas tank, pilot light, motorcycle hand brake, vacuum cleaner, leaf blower, firehose nozzle, conductor, empty nuka-cola bottle, tin can, turpentine, abraxo cleaner, lunch box, cherry bomb, sensor module, wonderglue, leather belt, medical brace, paint gun, toy car, surgical tubing, steam gauge assembly, pressure cooker, bonesaw, scissors, scalpel, tweezers, forceps, empty syringe, clipboard, tin plate, coffee bot, lawn mower blade, nuka-cola truck, baseball, basketball, baseball glove, 8 ball, cue ball, scrap metal, fission battery, ashtray, brahmin skull, camera, pre-war money, carton of cigarettes, pack of cigarettes, coffee mug, cutting board, box of detergent, dog bowl, fork, cup, iron, metal cooking pan, paperweight, ceramic dinner plate, plunger, metal cooking pot, rake, shot glass, spatula, metal spoon, hot plate, cigarette, dinner plate, drinking glass, damaged garden gnome, glass pitcher, hammer, harmonica, butter knife, milk bottle, pencil, spork, whet stone, large whiskey bottle, empty whiskey bottle, wrench, ophthalmoscope, flour, wood chipper, toaster (post-war), chessboard, empty soda bottle, small ruined book.
  • 1 VendorChestFoodandDrink:
Includes all of the following:
2 checks for one of the following: beer, scotch, vodka, whiskey, wine, atomic cocktail. (25% chance of nothing)
1 of the following: beer, scotch, vodka, whiskey, wine, atomic cocktail.
2 checks for one of the following: nuka-cola, purified water, dirty water, sunset sarsaparilla. (25% chance of nothing, dirty water is listed twice so you have a 40% chance of dirty water and a 20% chance for each of the other drinks.)
1 of the following: nuka-cola, purified water, dirty water, sunset sarsaparilla. (Dirty water is listed twice so you have a 40% chance of dirty water and a 20% chance for each of the other drinks.)
2 of the following: brahmin steak, iguana bits, iguana-on-a-stick, crispy squirrel bits, squirrel stew, junk food, grilled mantis, gecko steak, pinyon nuts, maize, honey mesquite pod, banana yucca, barrel cactus fruit
5 75% checks for one of the following: brahmin steak, iguana bits, iguana-on-a-stick, crispy squirrel bits, squirrel stew, junk food, grilled mantis, gecko steak, pinyon nuts, maize, honey mesquite pod, banana yucca, barrel cactus fruit
  • 1 VendorFancyClutter:
1 of the following: crutch, toy car, baseball, baseball glove, pre-war money, carton of cigarettes, pack of cigarettes, box of detergent, ceramic dinner plate, shot glass, intact garden gnome, pre-war book, pre-war toaster, chessboard
  • 1 188JunkMerchantMisc:
1 of the following: brahmin-skin outfit at 50% condition*, wasteland wanderer outfit at 50%*, wasteland settler outfit at 50%*, teddy bear, empty nuka-cola bottle, tin can, turpentine, wonderglue, leather belt, paint gun, toy car, ballcap with glasses at 50%*, baseball glove, 5 ball, 10 ball, triangle, ashtray, camera, carton of cigarettes, pack of cigarettes, cutting board, fork, cup, plunger, spatula, metal spoon, cigarette, dinner plate, drinking glass, hammer, harmonica, milk bottle, big spoon, whet stone, wrench, pre-war toaster, post-war toaster, motorcycle helmet at 50%*, biker goggles at 50%*, stormchaser hat at 50%*, small scorched book, small destroyed book, large burned book, large ruined book
  • 5 VendorCraftingSuppliesRepair:
1 of the following: turpentine, wonderglue, scrap metal, wrench, scrap electronics, duct tape.

Due to the way Ralph is set up, any armor that spawns as a result of the 188JunkMerchantMisc list, marked with a bold asterisk, will not actually appear for sale.

Nitty the Kitty! 19:45, 13 September 2014 (UTC)