Talk:Rivet City terminals
Terminal entry variety?
Recently changed this to the entry one I got. I never removed Harkness from Rivet City. But Somehow he's "gone" and Lana Danvers is the Chief of Security, while Harkness stands outside Rivet City.
Agenda for next council meeting
Fence on the flight deck.
Taxes. Gates tax? Water tax?
Weapons contribution programs.
====Council Meeting Minutes====
Science Rep. - Dr. Madison Li
Civilian Rep. - Bannon
Security Rep. - Harkness
- Bridge repair continues to be a drain on funds. Permanent bridge considered, but dismissed as too risky, in case of attack.
- "Bridge Tax" for non-residents proposed by Bannon. Vote fails.
- Hydroponics and city health continues well, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Li and her scientific team. However, system breakdowns are commonplace, requiring much maintenance.
- Li proposed recruiting other scientific minds from Tenpenny Tower or Underworld. Vote fails.
- Attempts to clear out the mirelurk infestation in down-below continue as usual. Harkness and team is able to contain them and occasionally wipe them out, but they continue to nest in the area, posing a theoretical risk if the ever turn aggressive towards higher decks.
- Bannon suggests closing off lower deck fore. Vote fails.
- Funds and ammunition allocation for a mirelurk cleaning operation proposed by Harkness. Vote passes.
- Dr. Li leaves early to oversee hydroponics testing.
- Meeting adjourned.
--Ant2242 21:01, 11 April 2013 (UTC)